Top Suppliers Anodising Aluminum Coil to Luxemburg Manufacturers
With the "Client-Oriented" business philosophy, a rigorous quality control system, advanced manufacturing equipment and a strong R&D team, we always provide high quality products, excellent services and competitive prices for Top Suppliers Anodising Aluminum Coil to Luxemburg Manufacturers, Our aim is "blazing new ground, Passing Value", in the future, we sincerely invite you to grow up with us and make a bright future together!
Anodising Aluminum Coil
Alloy: 1060,1050, 1350, 1200, 1100, 3003, 3105, 3004, 3104, 5052, 5083,5754, 6061, 7075, 8011
Temper: O, H12, H14, H16, H18, H22 and H26
Width: 20 to 2550mm
Roll diameter: up to 1,500mm (maximum)
Core inner diameter: 76mm, 152mm, 505mm
Thickness: 0.2 to 7mm
Rolled and laminated width: 2,500mm (maximum)
Coating/lacquers slipped are available in plain or color
Customized requirements are accepted
1. Lamps and lanterns
2. Solar reflective materials;
3. Washing machine and Refrigerator;
1) Light and easy to be bending, has protective film on surface, no damage during processing.
2) Good UV existence: can be used in different kinds of environment, they are corrosion-resistance, no oxidation, damp proof, salt fog-resistance, acerbity and alkali resistance.
3) Pollution-resistance: finger printer is not easy to stay. Easy to clean ,is very suitable for using in air pollution’s area.
4) Scratch-resistance: oxide layer is rigid. Grade of surface hardness reaches to the level of sapphire .hard to be scratched. Common cleaning process won’t make damage to the surface.
5) The color is equal on surface, oxide layer will never be break off.
6) High security: antistatic, cooling, aluminum is good at fire-resistance. There is no poisonous gas after burning, it answer for strict fire control policy.
7) New designs are updated every month. We can explore new designs for Customers as requirements.
In this tutorial I’m going to show you how to create DIY Large Spiraled Lightweight Latex Horns and how to texture them! Obviously these can be made in any style or color specific to your liking, but I’ve chosen to make these ones white and glittery for a more frosty themed effect. If you make a pair using this tutorial I’d love to see how they turned out, so send me a pic on the BirdBrainFX facebook page! Enjoy!
PREVIOUS LATEX HORNS VIDEO:
Monster Makers – https://monstermakers.com
LIKE MY PAGE – https://www.facebook.com/BirdBrainFX
FOLLOW ME – https://www.instagram.com/BirdBrainFX
Styrofoam Head or Manikin Head
2 16 ounce Plastic Cups
2 Wire Hangers
Monster Makers RD 407 Mask Latex OR Make-up Grade Liquid Latex
*RD 407 slip Latex works better; not as sticky or messy
FW Acrylic Ink in White *optional
1 inch Disposable Chip Brushes
Glass Cup OR Disposable Plastic Cup for latex
Large Popsicle Sticks for mixing
Loose Craft Glitter in Periwinkle Blue, Teal and Dark Blue *optional
Krylon Clear Coat Finishing Spray *optional
Music Used: “Video Dungeon Crawl”
By: Kevin MacLeod from incompetech.com
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
THANKS FOR WATCHING!
SEE MORE PHOTOS AT: https://www.facebook.com/BirdBrainFX
PLEASE REMEMBER TO LIKE, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE!
NEW TUTORIALS EVERY TUESDAY!
In this video i show you how i go about making an industrial style coffee table. I use cherry wood for the top and some 1 inch angle iron with 1 inch square tubing on the base.