Popular Design for Custom Aluminum Sheet, Embossed Aluminum Sheet for Serbia Manufacturers
Our mission is to become an innovative supplier of high-tech digital and communication devices by providing value added design, world-class manufacturing, and service capabilities for Popular Design for Custom Aluminum Sheet, Embossed Aluminum Sheet for Serbia Manufacturers, we are now looking forward to even greater cooperation with overseas customers based on mutual benefits. If you are interested in any of our products, please feel free to contact us for more details.
Embossed Aluminum Sheet, Aluminum Embossed Sheet, Stucco Embossed Sheet,Diamond Embossed Sheet
|Grade and Temper||
Alloys: 1050, 1100, 3003,3004 3005, 3105, 5005, 5052, 6061,60838011,etc Temper: 0-H112
30mm to 1800mm
0.04mm to 2.0mm
I.D.: 150mm,300mm,405mm, 505mm
O.D.: 300mm – 1270mm
Wooden pallet either eye to wall or eye to sky
|Deep Freezer,Ice Chest,refrigerating cabinet,Automobile interior equipment, Tool boxes for pick up trucks, Lift, Building decoration|
Be free from Oil Stain, Dent, Inclusion, Scratches, Stain, Oxide Discoloration, Breaks, Corrosion, Roll Marks, Dirt Streaks and other defect which will interfere with use.
Chemical Composite and Mechanical Property are meted with GB/T, ASTM, ENAW, and JIS Standard.
First, plastic cloth; Second, Pearl Wool; Third, wooden cases with dry agent, without fumigation, wooden pallets.
ISO9001:2008, SGS and ROHS (if client request, paid by client), MTC (plant provided), Certificate of Origin (FORM A, FORM E, CO)
Cheesecake is easy to make. Blue Jean Chef Meredith Laurence teaches you how to make an easy cheesecake recipe. Full cheesecake recipe below:
Shop the kitchen:
For more on the products used:
For more episodes of The Basics:
Follow Blue Jean Chef on Facebook:
Makes 1 (9-inch) cheesecake
10 to 12 graham crackers, crushed (about 2 cups)
¼ cup butter, melted
2 pounds cream cheese, room temperature
1 cup sugar
1½ teaspoons pure vanilla extract
1. Make this a day ahead of when you want to eat it!
2. Pre-heat the oven to 325˚ F.
3. Crush the graham crackers into crumbs either by hand or with a food processor, and combine with the melted butter. Press the crumb mixture into the base of a 9-inch springform pan. Refrigerate while you prepare the cheesecake batter.
4. Using the paddle on your stand mixer with low speed, or the regular beaters on a hand mixer on low speed, blend the cream cheese until it is completely smooth with no lumps.
5. When all the lumps in the cream cheese have disappeared, add the sugar and vanilla extract. Blend just to incorporate the ingredients and then add the eggs one at a time. Continue to mix until the eggs have been mixed in, but do not over-beat.
6. Pour the batter into the springform pan with the graham cracker crust. Wrap the bottom of the springform pan in aluminum foil to create a completely waterproof seal. Place the springform pan in a larger baking pan. Fill the larger baking pan with water until it halfway up the sides of the springform pan, creating a water bath.
7. Bake at 325˚ F for one hour. After one hour, the center of the cheesecake should still jiggle when you tap the pan gently. Turn off the oven, and leave the cheesecake in the closed oven for another hour. Then remove the cake from the oven and let it cool to room temperature on your kitchen counter before refrigerating. Refrigerate for at least 8 hours before serving.