OEM Manufacturer aluminum foil for packaging Supply to Casablanca
Our personnel are always in the spirit of "continuous improvement and excellence", and with the superior quality products, favorable price and good after-sales services, we try to win every customer's trust for OEM Manufacturer aluminum foil for packaging Supply to Casablanca, We welcome new and old customers to contact us by phone or send us inquiries by mail for future business relationships and achieving mutual success.
Aluminum foil use for packaging, Aluminum foil for printing,Aluminum foil for lamination,Aluminum Foil for
lidding,Aluminum foil for heat sealing,Aluminum foil for cigaret
Thickness:0.006mm to 0.2mm
Width:10mm to 2000mm
One side bright ,another side dull or both sides bright
Coil weight:Min 100kgs
Contact Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
this machine can make all kinds of non woven bag ,
T-shirt bag, flat bag. stand-up bag. handle bag. and others
non woven bag making machine
World Top 10 Rolls Royce Cars Out Of Your Price Range
10. Phantom Coupe: $650,000-This model was actually designed by California’s Symbolic Motor Car Company and is considered a more standard Rolls, without as many luxury features. Carbon fiber is used to make this car lighter overall, which has been used on racing cars for years. So it’s sort of sporty; it has a 6.75 liter V-12 engine with a 6-speed automatic transmission and 453 HP. Of course, the interior is replete with luxurious leather and glossy wood, which is what we have come to expect from the Rolls-Royce brand.
9. Phantom: $670,000-In 2003 this car won the Top Gear of the Year Award. If you can imagine, customers can choose from a variety of 44,000 exterior colors plus the color of the interior leather. The Phantom comes with a 6.75 liter V12 engine and runs on 453 HP, so it is touted as providing an amazingly smooth ride. One of its unique features is that it includes a hidden umbrella in the one of the rear doors. After all, luxury is all about the details, right?
8. Phantom Hearse B12: $700,000-This 23-foot long vehicle could be the world’s most expensive funeral car. It was built like the original Phantom with its 6.75 liter V12 engine but has a few special features, such as the self-leveling air suspension technology. The extra-long body is made from 600 assembled parts which required 650 feet of welding work. This Rolls-Royce B12 Hearse was introduced at the TAN Expo 2012 (funeral car show) and we’re guessing it was one of the most elegant and sophisticated models presented.
7. Phantom Drophead Coupe: $720,000 -One of these babies actually sold for $1.6 million in an Elton John AIDS Foundation auction, but the average price is closer to $700,000. The Phantom Drop-Dead Coupe is built with the same high quality 6.75 liter V12 with a 453 HP engine. The design was based on the 100 EX, which was designed for the company’s centennial
6. Phantom Mansory Conquistador: $1 Million-One of the favorites, the Phantom Mansory Conquistador sets the standards for the Rolls-Royce “look”. In case you’re not familiar with the German tuner, Mansory, they are responsible for adding all of the updated and modern touches, such as the grille stripes, aluminum side skirt flanks and the LED daytime running lights.
5. Phantom “Year of the Dragon edition”: $1.2 Million-Interesting things happened when this model was built; it sold out within two months of its launch in China. The special model was made with twin Dragon coach line, Dragon embroidery headrest, Dragon Phantom passengerpane inlay, Dragon cushions on the rear passenger seat, illuminated tread plates and other options that help customize it for its owner.
4. Ghost Fenice Milano: $3 Million-Yes, this is a purple Rolls-Royce and it also comes in tan and white, purple and white and this purple and gold combination, so don’t be alarmed if this is not your color. Some of our favorite rappers are fond of the contemporary and cool color, however, it’s not generally sought after by your average millionaire.
3. Hyperion Pininfarina: $6 Million-This model is one of the most expensive Rolls-Royce cars in the world as it is a custom-built one-off model by Pininfarina, yet is modeled after the Drophead Coupe. It was introduced at the 2008 Concours d’Elegance, which is the most important U.S. competition for classic and one-off models. In case you were wondering, Hyperion, in Greek mythology, was one of the twelve Titan children of the earth (Gaia) and the sky (Uranus).
2. Rolls-Royce 10hp: $8.3 Million-Surprised? This Rolls-Royce 10 hp was the first car made by the up and comers, Charles Rolls and Henry Royce in 1904. The auto was produced at its factory in Trafford Park, Manchester and sold by its very own dealership — C.S.Rolls & Co. It was originally priced at $664. This model was presented at the Paris Salon in December of 1904 and was produced up until 1906. It’s top speed is 63 kilometers per hour. The model was sold at a London auction in 2007 for $8,250,867, which surely demonstrates that the manufacturer’s cars hold their value and then some.
1. Phantom Solid Gold: $8.5 Million-This auto is owned by a billionaire business person in the Gulf where gold is often used to trim vehicles. Heck, gold is often used to trim anything in the Gulf. This is a solid gold Rolls-Royce that includes 120 kg of 18-carat gold on the various parts, such as the front grill, the side trims, boot handle, wheels and, of course, on-board protection due to its value. It is an armored car and has been certified by the Government Beschussamt Munchen after testing the car’s security measures. Gold is also included on the interior, possibly making this the most luxurious automobile in the world