Newly Arrival Anodising Aluminum Coil to Saudi Arabia Factories
Sticking to the principle of "Super Quality, Satisfactory service" ,We are striving to be a good business partner of you for Newly Arrival Anodising Aluminum Coil to Saudi Arabia Factories, We warmly welcome friends from all walks of life to seek mutual cooperation and create a more brilliant and splendid tomorrow.
Anodising Aluminum Coil
Alloy: 1060,1050, 1350, 1200, 1100, 3003, 3105, 3004, 3104, 5052, 5083,5754, 6061, 7075, 8011
Temper: O, H12, H14, H16, H18, H22 and H26
Width: 20 to 2550mm
Roll diameter: up to 1,500mm (maximum)
Core inner diameter: 76mm, 152mm, 505mm
Thickness: 0.2 to 7mm
Rolled and laminated width: 2,500mm (maximum)
Coating/lacquers slipped are available in plain or color
Customized requirements are accepted
1. Lamps and lanterns
2. Solar reflective materials;
3. Washing machine and Refrigerator;
1) Light and easy to be bending, has protective film on surface, no damage during processing.
2) Good UV existence: can be used in different kinds of environment, they are corrosion-resistance, no oxidation, damp proof, salt fog-resistance, acerbity and alkali resistance.
3) Pollution-resistance: finger printer is not easy to stay. Easy to clean ,is very suitable for using in air pollution’s area.
4) Scratch-resistance: oxide layer is rigid. Grade of surface hardness reaches to the level of sapphire .hard to be scratched. Common cleaning process won’t make damage to the surface.
5) The color is equal on surface, oxide layer will never be break off.
6) High security: antistatic, cooling, aluminum is good at fire-resistance. There is no poisonous gas after burning, it answer for strict fire control policy.
7) New designs are updated every month. We can explore new designs for Customers as requirements.
This is an instructional video aimed at students studying solar technology. It discusses ropes and knots related to life lines for working safely at height, when installing solar hardware on a roof; however, it is als oappropriate for anyone wanting to learn introductory information about rope and a few very useful knots used in climbing, fall-arrest, etc.