New Fashion Design for 7000 Series Aluminum Plate to Sweden Factories
The customer satisfaction is our primary target. We uphold a consistent level of professionalism, quality, credibility and service for
New Fashion Design for 7000 Series Aluminum Plate to Sweden Factories, We warmly welcome merchants from home and abroad to call us and establish business relationship with us, and we will do our best to serve you.
7000 series aluminum is Al-Mg-Si-Cu Alloy,including 7075 T651 T7351 aluminum plate,7072 aluminum plate,7072-T7451 aluminium plate,This alloy is precipitation hardened to very high strength levels. Alloy 7000 is used in airframe structures and other highly stressed components.
7000 aluminum plate Feature:
1. high strength heat treatable alloy.
2. good mechanical properties.
3. easy to use.
4. easy processing, good resistance to abrasion.
5. good corrosion resistance, oxidation resistance.
7000 aluminum plate property:
7000 aluminum plate Packing & shipment:
Packing: To be packed by standard seaworthy packing or according to your requirement
Shipment: About 25 days after received your advance
7000 aluminum plate Applications:
Storage device, decoration, pressure vessels ,Aerospace industry, blowing (bottle) dies, ultrasonic plastic welding mold, golf heads, shoes, paper mold, foam molding, de la mode equipment, tooling, templates, jigs, machinery processing, used to produce high-end aluminum bike frame.
As a professional manufacturer and supplier of aluminium plate based in China, we also provide aluminium strip, aluminium slit coil, anodising aluminum sheet,aluminium sheet,and more.Our products have exported to Argentina, Australia, New Zealand, USA, Brazil, Chile, Fiji, Mexico, Germany, UK, Italy, Czech, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Iran, Iraq, Bangladesh, India, Sri Lanka, Viet Nam, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, South Africa etc more than 50 countries. Whenever you have a need for any of our products, please feel free to contact us .
Taber manufactures a wide array of architectural and heat sinks shapes for various industrial applications; including this airfoil used in an architectural sunshade system.
The TQC Coating Thickness Gauge Positector 6000 from Defelsko is a rugged, fully electronic coating thickness gauge that uses magnetic and eddy current principles to measure, accurately and quickly, coating thickness on both ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
Two models are available: Standard and Advanced., both with the following features:
- Continually displays/updates average, standard deviation, min/max thickness and number of readings while measuring
- HiLo alarm audibly and visibly alerts when measurements exceed user-specified limits
- FAST mode—faster measurement speed for quick inspection
- USB port for fast, simple connection to a PC and to supply continuous power. USB cable included
- USB mass storage—stored readings and graphs can be accessed using universal PC/Mac web browsers or file explorers. No software required
- Every stored measurement is date and time stamped
- Software updates via web keep your gage current
- Connects to PosiTector.net
- TQC also supplies Ideal Finish Analysis software. With two user levels Ideal Finish Analysis offers user friendly reporting functions for standard production work as well as advanced calculations for in depth analysis.
The Standard models are equipped with a monochrome display and a memory for 250 measure points.
The Advanced models are equipped with a hi contrast reversible color display, onscreen help, real time graphing, picture prompting and batch notes. Memory can store 100,000 readings in up to 1000 (sub-) batches. Data transfer via USB to a PC or via Wireless Technology to a PC or printer. Also available are several extra measuring modes: scan mode for continuous readings, SSPC PA2 and PSPC 90/10.
Both gauge and probe have a two year warranty.
TQC Coating Thickness Gauge Positector 6000 – Standard Model (without probe)
TQC Coating Thickness Gauge Positector 6000 – Advanced Model (without probe)