Manufacturing Companies for 5000 5-bar Aluminum Tread Plate for Mombasa Importers
We thinks what customers think, the urgency of urgency to act in the interests of a customer position of principle, allowing for better quality, lower processing costs, prices are more reasonable, won the new and old customers the support and affirmation for Manufacturing Companies for 5000 5-bar Aluminum Tread Plate for Mombasa Importers, We sincerely welcome both foreign and domestic business partners, and hope to work with you in the near future!
The major series of this series aluminum tread plate provided by Jinding includes 5005 5052 5083 5086 5154 5182 5251 5754 series etc.
♦ 5000 Aluminum tread plate
♦ Pattern:diamond,1 bar ,5 bars.
The main ingredient of this series aluminum tread plate is magnesium element and the content is between 3% and 5%. It is also called aluminum magnesium alloy.
With its low density, it features high tensile strength and elongation.
This series aluminum tread plate is a commonly and mature series in China.
With the same area of other series, the weight of this aluminum tread plate is lighter. As a result, it is used in aviation, such as in the fuel tanks in airplanes.
It is widely used in conventional industries.
This aluminum tread plate can be used in continuously casting and rolling. It can be hot rolled. As a result, it can be used in oxidation and deep processing.
You can use aluminum tread plate sheets in the floor of automobile, airplane, light rail, vehicle steps, stair treads, elevators, etc. You also can use tread plate sheets in your garage or workshop for a variety of purposes.
As a professional manufacturer and supplier of 5000 aluminum tread plate based in China, we also offer aluminium slit coil, diamond aluminum tread plate, anodising aluminum coil, aluminum coil, aluminum strip, coated aluminum coil, etc. for you to choose from.
Like what you see? Check out additional details and see the full lineup at https://products.arpac.com/category/shrink-bundling-multipacking
The 25TW-28 tray wrapper is part of a dependable line of shrink packaging systems designed to reliably service a wide variety of industries, and is ready to ship in as little as two weeks from the date of your order. Depending on product size, this compact and economical single frame shrink wrapper can handle up to 25 trays per minute, making it ideal for wrapping a wide range of trayed boxes, cans and bottles in either single tier or stacked arrangements. The 25TW-28 tray wrapper provides years of reliable service and is ready to ship in as little as two weeks from order date. The 25TW-28 is manufactured in the USA in accordance with
Arpac’s Lean Manufacturing Process (AM2) to ensure quality, performance and value.
Features & Benefits
• Heavy-duty construction in a compact, single frame design (wrapper with integrated tunnel)
• Laser cut & CNC machined components for maximum precision
• Durable, scratch resistant powder-coated finish prevents corrosion
• Allen-Bradley® Panel View™ 600 Plus operator interface with color touchscreen, message display and self-diagnostics
• Digital controls offer fast and accurate setup when changing product size and film
• Single stage belt infeed conveyor for smooth and gentle product handling
• Durable Intralox® conveyor belts eliminate tracking problems
• Bypass mode allows product to pass through the machine without being wrapped and without heating the tunnel
• Dual 14″ (355.6 mm) diameter inline telescoping film racks for easy film loading
• Simple film threading procedure
• Easy-access heater elements
• Turbo-cooling feature at the tunnel exit allows immediate handling of product
• Full guarding for operator safety
• NEMA 12 electrical cabinet and controls
• Low film alert warns that a film changeover will soon be needed
• Central point lubrication simplifies preventive maintenance
• Casters for easy machine portability
• Quick-change seal cylinder kit for shorter seal openings
• Pacing conveyor
• Low tension film assist
• Jib crane to assist with film loading
• Alternate seal frame opening changes product height range to 2–10″
• Alternate voltages available: 208 Vac, 230 Vac, 575 Vac
• Print registration – top film only
• Single or dual film cradle
• Right angle pusher w/conveyor into machine
• Seal Gap Bridge – roller or telescoping for product 3–6″ long
• Plastic bottles
• Glass bottles
• Floor tiles