Hot Sale for induction circle to Oslo Factories
We insist on the principle of development of 'High quality, Efficiency, Sincerity and Down-to-earth working approach' to provide you with excellent service of processing for Hot Sale for induction circle to Oslo Factories, We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and achieving mutual success!
Induction circle, Induction discs is a kind of discs composited by aluminium circle and perforated stainless steel discs
♥FOLLOW ME HERE♥
Baumkuchen is a kind of layered cake invented in Germany.
It is a very popular cake in Japan.
The most popular wedding favor, too!
In this video, I will show you how to make it at home using a Tamagoyaki Nabe (rectangular omelet pan)!
Number of Servings: 2
Tamagoyaki Nabe (rectangular omelet pan)
50g (1.8oz.) granulated sugar
50ml fresh cream or whipping cream *milk is okay
2 tbsp. melted butter *cooking oil is okay
100g (3.5oz) cake flour
1 tsp. baking powder
a few drops of vanilla extract
1. Make a core tube by rolling aluminum foil. Make sure it is as wide as the pan.
2. Beat eggs in a bowl. Add sugar and mix well. Then add fresh cream and melted butter, and mix well.
3. Sift in cake flour and baking powder, and mix well. Add a few drops of vanilla extract and mix well.
4. Heat cooking oil in a Tamagoyaki Nabe (rectangular omelet pan) on low heat, pour (1/2 ladle of) the batter in the pan and spread over the surface. When bubbles appear on the surface, place the core tube coated with some oil, and start rolling (just like making Tamagoyaki). Once it has browned, set aside.
5. Again, on low heat, spread the batter over the surface of the pan. When bubbles appear on the surface, place the rolled cake, roll, and set aside. Repeat this (for 5 or 6 times) until all your batter is gone.
You can either serve immediately or chill in the fridge before serving! It will slightly get hard in the fridge, so leave at room temperature for a few minutes before you serve.
You can coat it with icing sugar, serve with whipped cream or ice cream if desired.
What is Cake Flour?
Dano at DanoSongs.com
Everything Begins Instrumental
FYI (products I used in my videos):
♥My Recipe Posts in Japanese♥
♥and of course SUBSCRIBE♥
For more details: https://www.ketegroup.com/html/en/products/flexographicprintingmachineseries/75.html
This flexographic printing machine is suitable for roller to roller printing materials such as Non-woven fabrics, Polyethylene, Polypropylene, Paper and other kind plastic film etc. It is wildly use in high quality packing material surface picture printing.