High Quality Aluminum tube to Lebanon Manufacturers
Our company sticks to the principle of "Quality is the life of the company, and reputation is the soul of it" for High Quality Aluminum tube to Lebanon Manufacturers, We will wholeheartedly welcome all clients in the industry both at home and abroad to cooperate hand in hand, and create a bright future together.
Aluminium tube,Aluminium pipe
1.Surface:Mill finished,Silver,Anodized,PE or PVDF painted
4.Length:cutting according to customer’s request
5.Mould:made according to customer’s drawings or sample
How to make a 12×12 cm. boat out of aluminum foil
Check out my other video to see my boat design!!!
DIY 3D Printed Bullet Feeder I will be using on my Dillon XL650. It will work on any press really, its not specific to Dillon.
This Bullet Feeder is loosely based on watching a load of YouTube videos of commercial Bullet Feeders and DIY made Bullet Feeders I have seen guys make out of Wood, Paint Cans, Plastic Buckets and so forth… and my thinking was if someone can make it out of a paint bucket, I am pretty sure I can design and 3D print one.
And here we are….
The bullets you see in the video is 147grain Round Nose 9mmP. I am awaiting some 147grain Flat Nose to see if it will flip properly and if I need to maybe design another Nose Guide. (which is why I designed it as a replaceable part)
I designed it in OnShape: https://www.onshape.com/ for those that don’t know OnShape it is a Cloud Based Cad application. I am using the Free Version.
Link to or Copy my original design here:
STL files can be found on Thingiverse: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2193453
You are welcome to copy my design and make changes. If I may, please pass thanks back when you promote your remix and also do note that it is non-commercial and plans are given for free.
I am planning to make some changes to improve the connection from the Motor to the Collator Plate rather than using a “hub” I will use Pillow Block Bearings to give a smoother rotation and allow for easier caliber changes.
- Various lengths of M3 HEX Head Screws
- Some M3 Nuts and Lock-Nuts
- Some M3 Threaded Inserts
- Motor is a GEARED DC BRUSH MOTOR, 12VDC 13RPM see: https://www.mantech.co.za/Datasheets/Products/37JB-70B-N0.pdf
- I also slow it down using a PWM Unit to run at about 50% duty cycle (6-7RPM). I used this DC 12-40V 400W PWM DC Motor Speed Controller w/ Fuse from a local online site: https://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/265240007/_CLEARANCE_DC_12_40V_400W_PWM_DC_Motor_Speed_Controller_w_Fuse_Green.html
As I have a Dillon XL650 Progressive Press, I also bought the following:
- Bullet Feed Dropper Assembly in 9mm: https://www.doublealpha.biz/mr-bulletfeeder-dropper-assembly-kit
- DAA Powder Funnel 9mm: https://www.doublealpha.biz/mr-bulletfeeder-powder-funnel
- Slinky Spring: https://www.doublealpha.biz/mr-bulletfeeder-output-assembly
If you are using a Dillon XL650 and you have a Powder Check Sensor on Stage-3, then you will want to place the bullet dropper in Stage-4. This means you will need to get a 2-in-1 Bullet Seating and Crimping Die, as Dillon by default uses separate dies for seating and crimping in Stages-4 and 5. I used this one: https://www.doublealpha.biz/daa-2-in-1-seating-and-crimping-die. Alternatively, if you don’t have a Powder checker, then you will place the bullet dropped in Stage-3