High Quality Aluminum Gutter Coil Supply to Honduras
We always believe that one's character decides products' quality, the details decides products' quality ,with the REALISTIC,EFFICIENT AND INNOVATIVE team spirit for High Quality Aluminum Gutter Coil Supply to Honduras, We are also constantly looking to establish relationship with new suppliers to provide innovative and smart solution to our valued customers.
|Product Name||Aluminum Gutter Coil/Gutter Aluminum Coil|
|Thickness||0.022mm to 3.0 mm|
|Width||Standard width:1240mm; 1200mm|
|All width: 30mm – 1600mm|
|Interior dia: 405mm,505mm|
|Weight||2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil|
|Surface||Embossed, mill finish, coated; aluminum gutter coil|
|Color||AS to all RAL color|
|Coating Thickness||PE: more than 18 micron|
|PVDF: more than 25 micron|
|More than 2h|
|Coating adhesion||5J(EN ISO-2409:1994)|
|Impact Resistance||No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)|
|MEK resistance||More than 100|
Chicken Dum Biryani
Buy Aluminium pot: https://goo.gl/DPNPe8
Buy Aluminium plate: https://goo.gl/PK2JZ2
Buy Iron skillet: https://goo.gl/JYSSj6
Buy Silver plate: https://goo.gl/KtzMYY
Buy Silver bowl: https://goo.gl/Uyq3JF
For Marinating the chicken:
Chicken – 2 kg
Yogurt – 2 cup
Turmeric powder – 3/4 tsp
Red Chili powder – 2-3 tsp
Cumin powder – 2 tsp
Coriander powder – 2 tsp
Garam Masala powder – 1 tsp
Green Chilies – 5
Chopped Mint Leaves – 1 cup
Chopped Coriander Leaves – 1 cup
Ginger Garlic Paste – 3 tsp
For Fried Onions
Onions – 6 no.
For Cooking Rice
Basmati Rice – 1 kg [Buy: https://goo.gl/G8yGh2]
Whole Spices – (Bay leaf, Star anise, Cinnamon, Cloves, Cardamom, Peppercorns)
For Cooking Dum Biryani
Whole Spices – (Bay leaf, Star anise, Cinnamon, Cloves, Cardamom)
Chapati Dough (to seal)
To fry the onion:
1. Take a wide sauce pan, pour some oil and add 6 medium sized onions.
2. Fry them till they are nice and brown.
To marinate the chicken:
1. Take 2 kg chicken in a bowl (Ratio 2:1. 2 kilos of chicken for 1 kilo of rice)
2. Add lemon juice and little bit of salt. Rub into the pieces and set it aside for 10 – 15 mins.
3. Next, for the main marination, in a bowl add 2 cups thick yogurt, 3/4 tsp turmeric powder, 2-3 tsps red chili powder, 2 tsps cumin powder, 2 tsp coriander powder, 1 tsp garam masala and little salt. Mix well.
4. To this add 5 finely chopped green chilies, 1 cup chopped mint leaves, 1 cup chopped coriander leaves. Mix everything together.
5. To the chicken pieces, add 3 tsp ginger garlic paste,3/4 fried onions and the entire yogurt marination.
6. Rub everything into the chicken pieces and make sure all the pieces are coated with the marination.
7. Let it marinate for 3-4 hours minimum.
To cook the rice:
1. Take 1 kg of basmati rice in a bowl.P our water.
2. Let it soak in water for 30 minutes.
3. Take a pot of water. Let it boil.
4. Add the soaked rice.
5. To this,add the whole spices – bay leaf, star anise, cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, peppercorns and little salt for seasoning. Cook till the rice is about 3/4th done.
6. Strain the water before the rice is completely cooked.
To cook the biryani:
1. Take a pot. Add ghee and little oil.
2. Add whole spices – bay leaf,star anise,cinnamon,cloves and cardamom.
3. To this, add the marinated chicken pieces and cook it for 5-7 minutes.
4. Heat the tawa and place the pot on top of it.
5. To the chicken, add mint leaves and coriander leaves.
6. Add the cooked rice and add saffron milk (soak saffron strands in warm milk)
7. Garnish it with fried onions. Add mint leaves and coriander leaves.
8. Cover the pot with a plate and seal it with chapati dough, to make sure the steam doesn’t go out.
9. Use something heavy to place on top of the plate.
10. Let it cook for 30-40 minutes.
11. Remove the chapati dough seal.
12. Mix the rice well.
Serve it on a plate with raitha.
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow
TWITTER – https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
A Ventuno Production : https://www.ventunotech.com
[https://miripiri.co.in/gazebos-canopy-tents] +91-98 99 99 38 13, 92 12 02 02 02 Manufacturers – Exhibition Events Tents, Event Pagoda Tents, Event Canopy Tent, Event Stage Tent, Event Tent & Portable Canopy.
We are New Delhi, India, based leading Manufacturers, Contractors, Service Providers, Suppliers, Manufacturing Companies, Producers, Production Center New Delhi, India of all types of Canopy, Tents, Pagoda Tents, Portable Gazebo, Garden Gazebo, Gazebo Tent, Promotional Gazebo, Advertising Canopy Tents, Promotional Canopies, Outdoor Exhibition Tents, Demo Tents, Marketing Canopy, Events Gazebo, Canopy Tents, Pop Up Canopy Tent, Outdoor Display Tents, Outdoor Trade Show Tent, Portable Tent, Portable Tent Shelters, Gazebo Tensile Structure, Wooden Gazebo, Marquees Tents, Canvas Gazebo
Dimensions: 1) Size: 3m x 3m, 2m x 2m, 3m x 6m, 2) Packing Size: 148 x 20 x 20 cms
TYPE : CANOPY TENTS SIZE : 3′x3′x7′ft. 4′x4′x7′ ft. 5′x5′x7 ‘ft. 6′x6′x7′ ft. 8′x8′x7′ ft. 10′x10′x7′ ft. Customized sizes also available.
Miri Piri Tents Specifications
Clear Span Width
Eave Wall Height
Maximum Wind Speed
Hot Dip Galvanised Steel Insert / Powder Coating / Spray Painted
LM6 Alloy Hard Pressed Extruded Aluminium
PVC / PVDF Coated Polyester textile membrane , flame retardant to DIN 3104 C2, N5, 650g-790g/m2
All videos Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement. Note- We can not guarantee that the information on this video is 100% correct.
Miri Piri Sheds & Structures Pvt. Ltd.
+91 – 98 99 99 3813, 93 11 42 13 13
+91 – 92 12 02 02 02, 99 11 42 13 13
Email Id mpindia13@@gmail.com
Web – https://traditionalparasol-outdoorumbrellas.com/
(For More Details Please Click Above Link)
Google Plus Link
Supply All Over India & Abroad
Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, New Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune, Agra, Ajmer, Aligarh, Allahabad, Amravati, Amritsar, Asansol, Aurangabad, Bareilly, Belgaum, Bhavnagar, Bhiwandi, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bikaner, Bokaro Steel City, Chandigarh, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Dhanbad, Durg-Bhilai Nagar, Durgapur, Erode, Faridabad, Firozabad, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Gulbarga, Guntur, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hubli-Dharwad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jamnagar, Jamshedpur, Jhansi, Jodhpur, Kannur, Kanpur, Kakinada, Kochi, Kolhapur, Kollam, Kota, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Malappuram, Malegaon, Mangalore, Meerut, Moradabad, Mysore, Nagpur, Nanded-Waghala, Nashik, Nellore, Noida, Patna, Hajipur, Pondicherry, Raipur, Rajkot, Rajahmundry, Ranchi, Rourkela, Salem, Sangli, Siliguri, Solapur, Srinagar, Surat, Thiruvananthapuram, Tiruchirappalli, Tiruppur, Tirupati, Ujjain, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vasai-Virar City, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Warangal