Good Wholesale Vendors 2024 Aluminum Plate to London Manufacturer
We stick to our enterprise spirit of "Quality, Efficiency, Innovation and Integrity". We aim to create more value for our customers with our rich resources, advanced machinery, experienced workers and excellent services for Good Wholesale Vendors 2024 Aluminum Plate to London Manufacturer, Our tenet is clear all the time: to deliver high quality product at competitive price to customers around the world. We welcome potential buyers to contact us for OEM and ODM orders
2024 Aluminum Plate
This plate is made of an aluminum-copper alloy, with high strength-to-weight ratio. 2024 Aluminum plate is used for truck and aircraft wheels, truck suspension parts, and is useful in aircraft fusilage components. 2024 alloy does have limited weldability, but 2024 is less corrosion resistant than other alloys.
2024 alloy plate has good fatigue resisitance and is specified for many structural applications for aerospace, including fusilage structural components, wing tension structure, and shear ribs and webs.
- Fuselage structurals
- Wing tension members
- Shear webs and ribs
- Precision fittings
- Truck wheels and parts for transportation
|Thickness||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength||Elongation|
|.250 – 4.00||64-57||42-41||12-4|
Looks like aluminum foil would be a great material.
But aluminum foil tears easy. what if we get holes in the aluminum foil, can it still effectively block radio signals? What do you think? Let’s try it and find out…………………Let’s try it again but with an even bigger hole using an aluminum clothes dryer exhaust tube! It still works! that’s because radio waves are huge! remember radio waves have a wavelength that is the size buildings down to around six feet. (EM diagram) the holes in our foil are not that big! So the radio waves can not fit. however, look at microwaves, they are a lot smaller! (arrow) The presence of holes may be a serious problem when building a cell phone signal blocker! Let’s review.
- all waves have an amplitude, wavelength, and direction.
- It is the wavelength that determines the name of the light in the electromagnetic spectrum
- metal (like mylar in a helium balloon or metals like aluminum foil) effectively block light as long as there are not holes bigger than the wavelength of light being blocked
- cell phone signals are light that has a wavelength smaller than a few feet but larger than a bumble bee
- so any cell phone signal blocker must consist of metal with holes or gaps no larger than roughly a bumble bee otherwise it will not work!