Factory selling Aluminum Foil for Air Conditioner to Chile Manufacturer
We emphasize development and introduce new products into the market every year for Factory selling Aluminum Foil for Air Conditioner to Chile Manufacturer, We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and achieving mutual success!
How to make paper flowers using toilet paper rolls. Makes great wall art.
Gems bought at Michaels.
Hung on wall using tiny nails.
Spray paint color: Burgundy
Like what you see? Check out additional details and see the full lineup at https://products.arpac.com/category/shrink-bundling-multipacking
The 25TW-28 tray wrapper is part of a dependable line of shrink packaging systems designed to reliably service a wide variety of industries, and is ready to ship in as little as two weeks from the date of your order. Depending on product size, this compact and economical single frame shrink wrapper can handle up to 25 trays per minute, making it ideal for wrapping a wide range of trayed boxes, cans and bottles in either single tier or stacked arrangements. The 25TW-28 tray wrapper provides years of reliable service and is ready to ship in as little as two weeks from order date. The 25TW-28 is manufactured in the USA in accordance with
Arpac’s Lean Manufacturing Process (AM2) to ensure quality, performance and value.
Features & Benefits
• Heavy-duty construction in a compact, single frame design (wrapper with integrated tunnel)
• Laser cut & CNC machined components for maximum precision
• Durable, scratch resistant powder-coated finish prevents corrosion
• Allen-Bradley® Panel View™ 600 Plus operator interface with color touchscreen, message display and self-diagnostics
• Digital controls offer fast and accurate setup when changing product size and film
• Single stage belt infeed conveyor for smooth and gentle product handling
• Durable Intralox® conveyor belts eliminate tracking problems
• Bypass mode allows product to pass through the machine without being wrapped and without heating the tunnel
• Dual 14″ (355.6 mm) diameter inline telescoping film racks for easy film loading
• Simple film threading procedure
• Easy-access heater elements
• Turbo-cooling feature at the tunnel exit allows immediate handling of product
• Full guarding for operator safety
• NEMA 12 electrical cabinet and controls
• Low film alert warns that a film changeover will soon be needed
• Central point lubrication simplifies preventive maintenance
• Casters for easy machine portability
• Quick-change seal cylinder kit for shorter seal openings
• Pacing conveyor
• Low tension film assist
• Jib crane to assist with film loading
• Alternate seal frame opening changes product height range to 2–10″
• Alternate voltages available: 208 Vac, 230 Vac, 575 Vac
• Print registration – top film only
• Single or dual film cradle
• Right angle pusher w/conveyor into machine
• Seal Gap Bridge – roller or telescoping for product 3–6″ long
• Plastic bottles
• Glass bottles
• Floor tiles