Factory Outlets Anodising Aluminum Coil to Brazil Factory
It is our responsibility to meet your needs and efficiently serve you. Your satisfaction is our best reward. We are looking forward to your visit for joint growth for Factory Outlets Anodising Aluminum Coil to Brazil Factory, We are also constantly looking to establish relationship with new suppliers to provide innovative and smart solution to our valued customers.
Anodising Aluminum Coil
Alloy: 1060,1050, 1350, 1200, 1100, 3003, 3105, 3004, 3104, 5052, 5083,5754, 6061, 7075, 8011
Temper: O, H12, H14, H16, H18, H22 and H26
Width: 20 to 2550mm
Roll diameter: up to 1,500mm (maximum)
Core inner diameter: 76mm, 152mm, 505mm
Thickness: 0.2 to 7mm
Rolled and laminated width: 2,500mm (maximum)
Coating/lacquers slipped are available in plain or color
Customized requirements are accepted
1. Lamps and lanterns
2. Solar reflective materials;
3. Washing machine and Refrigerator;
1) Light and easy to be bending, has protective film on surface, no damage during processing.
2) Good UV existence: can be used in different kinds of environment, they are corrosion-resistance, no oxidation, damp proof, salt fog-resistance, acerbity and alkali resistance.
3) Pollution-resistance: finger printer is not easy to stay. Easy to clean ,is very suitable for using in air pollution’s area.
4) Scratch-resistance: oxide layer is rigid. Grade of surface hardness reaches to the level of sapphire .hard to be scratched. Common cleaning process won’t make damage to the surface.
5) The color is equal on surface, oxide layer will never be break off.
6) High security: antistatic, cooling, aluminum is good at fire-resistance. There is no poisonous gas after burning, it answer for strict fire control policy.
7) New designs are updated every month. We can explore new designs for Customers as requirements.
EXTRUSION LINE FOR BIG SIZE MULTILAYER PPR PIPES WITH GLASS FIBER
Diameter up to 630 mm for the production of multilayer-pipes in PP with glass fiber: this is the line sold by AMUT to a primary European pipe producer dedicated to hot and cold water ducting for civil and industrial applications.
The glass fiber improves the elastic module of the pipe reducing the thermal expansion. Pipe installation costs are lower than the ones for traditional pipe because pipe support is reduced during installation. The quality of pipes is generally enhanced.
The line is composed by 3 single screw extruders, EA75 AMUT model, L/D 35:1 and 1 co-extruder EA20 for the coloured strips. The extruder for inner layer is equipped with anti-abrasion high quality treatment screw and barrel to process properly the glass fiber.
The line is equipped with a special head designed for processing big-size pipes and different configurations: 3-layer with spiral-helical distribution system. The head is thermoregulated through a dedicated TCU keeping accurate temperature during the production process (TERAX system). Any sagging effect is avoided and perfect uniformity of the thickness can be maintained.
Every extrusion tool is designed to reduce the time required for pipe dimensional changes.
The pipe head is equipped with INRAF system for the internal cooling of the pipe. This energy saving concept allows the reduction of the number of cooling tanks, improving the dimensional quality of the pipe.
An integrated computerized system (SURVEYOR) controls all the parameters during each phase of the production process. An innovative software manages the action of the vacuum pumps and save energy by reducing operating time.