China Wholesale for Aluminum strip/foil for power transformer winding 1050/1060/1080/1100/1350 to Provence Manufacturer
All we do is always associated with our tenet " Customer first, Trust first, devoting on the food packaging and environmental protection for China Wholesale for Aluminum strip/foil for power transformer winding 1050/1060/1080/1100/1350 to Provence Manufacturer, we are now looking forward to even greater cooperation with overseas customers based on mutual benefits. If you are interested in any of our products, please feel free to contact us for more details.
Aluminum strip/foil for power transformer winding 1050/1060/1080/1100/1350
Aluminum foil /strip with round edge without burr and flashing
♦Temper: O H12,H14,H16,H18
♦Packing: Eye to wall and eye to sky, wooden pallet and wooden case
♦U. T. S: 60-95N/mm2
♦Max. Resistance in 20 degree: ≤ 0.02825Ω Mm2/m
♦Density in 20 degree: 2.703kg/dm3
♦Burr’s height: 0.01–0.03mm vary with thickness of the strip
♦Collapsed side’s height: 0.05–0.1mm
♦Surface: Free of oil,free of scratches
As a chinese leading aluminum strip manufacturer,we can give you the best service and most reasonable price.We also provide 5 bar aluminum tread plate, aluminium slit coil, anodising aluminum sheet,aluminum sheet, diamond aluminum tread plate, and more. Whenever you have a need for any of our products, please feel free to contact us .
♥FOLLOW ME HERE♥
Baumkuchen is a kind of layered cake invented in Germany.
It is a very popular cake in Japan.
The most popular wedding favor, too!
In this video, I will show you how to make it at home using a Tamagoyaki Nabe (rectangular omelet pan)!
Number of Servings: 2
Tamagoyaki Nabe (rectangular omelet pan)
50g (1.8oz.) granulated sugar
50ml fresh cream or whipping cream *milk is okay
2 tbsp. melted butter *cooking oil is okay
100g (3.5oz) cake flour
1 tsp. baking powder
a few drops of vanilla extract
1. Make a core tube by rolling aluminum foil. Make sure it is as wide as the pan.
2. Beat eggs in a bowl. Add sugar and mix well. Then add fresh cream and melted butter, and mix well.
3. Sift in cake flour and baking powder, and mix well. Add a few drops of vanilla extract and mix well.
4. Heat cooking oil in a Tamagoyaki Nabe (rectangular omelet pan) on low heat, pour (1/2 ladle of) the batter in the pan and spread over the surface. When bubbles appear on the surface, place the core tube coated with some oil, and start rolling (just like making Tamagoyaki). Once it has browned, set aside.
5. Again, on low heat, spread the batter over the surface of the pan. When bubbles appear on the surface, place the rolled cake, roll, and set aside. Repeat this (for 5 or 6 times) until all your batter is gone.
You can either serve immediately or chill in the fridge before serving! It will slightly get hard in the fridge, so leave at room temperature for a few minutes before you serve.
You can coat it with icing sugar, serve with whipped cream or ice cream if desired.
What is Cake Flour?
Dano at DanoSongs.com
Everything Begins Instrumental
FYI (products I used in my videos):
♥My Recipe Posts in Japanese♥
♥and of course SUBSCRIBE♥