China supplier OEM anodized aluminum sheet/Coil for America Manufacturers
We emphasize development and introduce new products into the market every year for China supplier OEM anodized aluminum sheet/Coil for America Manufacturers, We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and mutual success.
anodized aluminum sheet/Coil
|anodized aluminum sheet/Coil|
|A1050,A1060, A1070,A1100||0.2-100||20-2200||20-8000||O,H12,H22,H14,H16,H18, H24,H26,etc|
|A5052 ,A5005,A5083,A5754||0.2-100||20-2200||20-8000||O,H18,H24,H32,H34,H111,H112 ,etc|
|Packing : Export wooden pallets.|
|Standards:ASTM-B209. EN573-1, GB/T3880.1-2006|
|Quality of material: totally free from defects like white rust, oil patches, roll marks, edge damage, camber, dents, holes, break lines, scratches and free from coil set|
|Application : Mainly used insigns, billboards, building exterior decoration, bus body, high-rise buildings and factories wall decoration, kitchen sink, lamp, fan leaves, with pieces of electronic, chemical equipment, sheet metal processing parts, deep drawing or spinning hollowware, welding parts, heat exchangers, bell surface and disk, plate, kitchenware, decorations, reflective devices, ect|
♦ alloy: :1060,1200,1100,3003,3004 etc.
♦ SGS & ISO
♦ Length: according to your requirements
The features of the anodized aluminum sheet
1. It is very glorious of the anodized aluminum sheet/coil which can be making the products more and more beautiful.
2. The anodized aluminum sheet can save so much time and save so many proceeds from the anodized aluminum sheets.
3. After anodized, the products are very clean also antifungal for the aluminum coil.
4. Anodizing aluminum can be used for so many industries such as the kitchens, Airplanes, Constructions, Electronic, Packing, Etc.
5. After anodized, it will be different kind’s surface and different colors for choosing.
6. Different surface for the anodized aluminum sheet, with different usage.
Painting the Defender’s Galvanised Chassis Black.
A paper battery is an electric battery engineered to use a spacer formed largely of cellulose. It incorporates nanoscale structures to act as high surface-area electrodes to improve conductivitiy.
In addition to being unusually thin, paper batteries are flexible and environmentally-friendly, allowing integration into a wide range of products. Their functioning is similar to conventional chemical batteries with the important difference that they are non-corrosive and do not require extensive housing.
This video is targeted to blind users.
Article text available under CC-BY-SA
Creative Commons image source in video