8 Years Factory Decorative Color Coated Aluminum Coils for Curtain Wall for Israel Factory
Our company sticks to the principle of "Quality is the life of the company, and reputation is the soul of it" for 8 Years Factory Decorative Color Coated Aluminum Coils for Curtain Wall for Israel Factory, "Quality first, Price lowest, Service best" is the spirit of our company. We sincerely welcome you to visit our company and negotiate mutual business!
FULL RECIPE BELOW
A few words come to mind when talking about this oven roasted drumsticks recipe: succulent, easy and healthy. Do you need any other reason than that to try it?
Check out more from LearnToCook.com at https://learntocook.com/
OVEN ROASTED DRUMSTICKS RECIPE: https://learntocook.com/chicken/how-to-cook-oven-roasted-drumsticks/
6 each chicken drumsticks
1 tablespoon onion powder
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon smoked paprika
1 teaspoon Kosher salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Rinse chicken drumsticks and trim any excess fat. Using a paper towel pat dry the drumsticks and place in a baking pan. (Glass Pyrex preferred).
3. In a bowl combine onion powder, garlic powder, smoked paprika, kosher salt and black pepper and mix thoroughly.
4. Coat each drumstick with the seasonings.
5. Place on bakers rack on top of a sheet pan. Put aluminum foil on top of sheet pan to minimize clean up.
6. Place baking pan in the preheated oven and bake for 30 minutes. Baste and turn drumsticks every 10 minutes. Internal temperature of the drumsticks should be 185*F.
***This recipe serves well with rice pilaf and steamed broccoli.
If you like your drumsticks with a little kick add ¼ teaspoon of cayenne pepper.***
STAY CONNECTED WITH US:
Need an app to help you convert your recipes in the kitchen?https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/escoffier-cooks-companion/id572412557?mt=8
For more information about online culinary and pastry school visit: https://www.escoffieronline.com/