6 Years manufacturer cooking aluminum circle for Costa rica Factories
We will make every effort to be outstanding and perfect, and accelerate our steps for standing in the rank of international top-grade and high-tech enterprises for 6 Years manufacturer cooking aluminum circle for Costa rica Factories, We warmly welcome merchants from home and abroad to call us and establish business relationship with us, and we will do our best to serve you.
Cooking aluminum circle also called cookware aluminum circle, kitchen aluminium circle,aluminium disc,utensil aluminum circle,aluminium circle for pans and pots
Thickness:0.4mm to 6mm
Diameter:100mm to 1500mm
Materials:CC and DC quality
Hangzhou Jinding Aluminium Industry Co., Ltd and Zhejiang Shuanglin Jiate Metal Technology Co., Ltd are famous
aluminum circle,aluminium discs factory in China, we have DC and CC produing line suitable for spinning and deep
Pre – 2CELLOSlive views 6.597.729
2CELLOS Luka Sulic and Stjepan Hauser playing their arrangement of Welcome To The Jungle by Guns N’ Roses
Video by Kristijan Burlovic,
Technical support: MedVid produkcija
Chicken Dum Biryani
Buy Aluminium pot: https://goo.gl/DPNPe8
Buy Aluminium plate: https://goo.gl/PK2JZ2
Buy Iron skillet: https://goo.gl/JYSSj6
Buy Silver plate: https://goo.gl/KtzMYY
Buy Silver bowl: https://goo.gl/Uyq3JF
For Marinating the chicken:
Chicken – 2 kg
Yogurt – 2 cup
Turmeric powder – 3/4 tsp
Red Chili powder – 2-3 tsp
Cumin powder – 2 tsp
Coriander powder – 2 tsp
Garam Masala powder – 1 tsp
Green Chilies – 5
Chopped Mint Leaves – 1 cup
Chopped Coriander Leaves – 1 cup
Ginger Garlic Paste – 3 tsp
For Fried Onions
Onions – 6 no.
For Cooking Rice
Basmati Rice – 1 kg [Buy: https://goo.gl/G8yGh2]
Whole Spices – (Bay leaf, Star anise, Cinnamon, Cloves, Cardamom, Peppercorns)
For Cooking Dum Biryani
Whole Spices – (Bay leaf, Star anise, Cinnamon, Cloves, Cardamom)
Chapati Dough (to seal)
To fry the onion:
1. Take a wide sauce pan, pour some oil and add 6 medium sized onions.
2. Fry them till they are nice and brown.
To marinate the chicken:
1. Take 2 kg chicken in a bowl (Ratio 2:1. 2 kilos of chicken for 1 kilo of rice)
2. Add lemon juice and little bit of salt. Rub into the pieces and set it aside for 10 – 15 mins.
3. Next, for the main marination, in a bowl add 2 cups thick yogurt, 3/4 tsp turmeric powder, 2-3 tsps red chili powder, 2 tsps cumin powder, 2 tsp coriander powder, 1 tsp garam masala and little salt. Mix well.
4. To this add 5 finely chopped green chilies, 1 cup chopped mint leaves, 1 cup chopped coriander leaves. Mix everything together.
5. To the chicken pieces, add 3 tsp ginger garlic paste,3/4 fried onions and the entire yogurt marination.
6. Rub everything into the chicken pieces and make sure all the pieces are coated with the marination.
7. Let it marinate for 3-4 hours minimum.
To cook the rice:
1. Take 1 kg of basmati rice in a bowl.P our water.
2. Let it soak in water for 30 minutes.
3. Take a pot of water. Let it boil.
4. Add the soaked rice.
5. To this,add the whole spices – bay leaf, star anise, cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, peppercorns and little salt for seasoning. Cook till the rice is about 3/4th done.
6. Strain the water before the rice is completely cooked.
To cook the biryani:
1. Take a pot. Add ghee and little oil.
2. Add whole spices – bay leaf,star anise,cinnamon,cloves and cardamom.
3. To this, add the marinated chicken pieces and cook it for 5-7 minutes.
4. Heat the tawa and place the pot on top of it.
5. To the chicken, add mint leaves and coriander leaves.
6. Add the cooked rice and add saffron milk (soak saffron strands in warm milk)
7. Garnish it with fried onions. Add mint leaves and coriander leaves.
8. Cover the pot with a plate and seal it with chapati dough, to make sure the steam doesn’t go out.
9. Use something heavy to place on top of the plate.
10. Let it cook for 30-40 minutes.
11. Remove the chapati dough seal.
12. Mix the rice well.
Serve it on a plate with raitha.
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow
TWITTER – https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
A Ventuno Production : https://www.ventunotech.com