29 Years Factory Anodising Aluminum Coil for Slovak Republic Factories
To be the stage of realizing dreams of our employees! To build a happier, more united and more professional team! To reach a mutual benefit of our customers, suppliers, the society and ourselves for 29 Years Factory Anodising Aluminum Coil for Slovak Republic Factories, We are also constantly looking to establish relationship with new suppliers to provide innovative and smart solution to our valued customers.
Anodising Aluminum Coil
Alloy: 1060,1050, 1350, 1200, 1100, 3003, 3105, 3004, 3104, 5052, 5083,5754, 6061, 7075, 8011
Temper: O, H12, H14, H16, H18, H22 and H26
Width: 20 to 2550mm
Roll diameter: up to 1,500mm (maximum)
Core inner diameter: 76mm, 152mm, 505mm
Thickness: 0.2 to 7mm
Rolled and laminated width: 2,500mm (maximum)
Coating/lacquers slipped are available in plain or color
Customized requirements are accepted
1. Lamps and lanterns
2. Solar reflective materials;
3. Washing machine and Refrigerator;
1) Light and easy to be bending, has protective film on surface, no damage during processing.
2) Good UV existence: can be used in different kinds of environment, they are corrosion-resistance, no oxidation, damp proof, salt fog-resistance, acerbity and alkali resistance.
3) Pollution-resistance: finger printer is not easy to stay. Easy to clean ,is very suitable for using in air pollution’s area.
4) Scratch-resistance: oxide layer is rigid. Grade of surface hardness reaches to the level of sapphire .hard to be scratched. Common cleaning process won’t make damage to the surface.
5) The color is equal on surface, oxide layer will never be break off.
6) High security: antistatic, cooling, aluminum is good at fire-resistance. There is no poisonous gas after burning, it answer for strict fire control policy.
7) New designs are updated every month. We can explore new designs for Customers as requirements.
How to install an oak threshold, sometimes an oak threshold will be needed as a transition piece from a ceramic or porcelain tile floor to an oak floor. The first thing that needs to be done is to make sure the bevel where the oak meets the tile is the same thickness or slightly thicker than the tile. Ripping the oak may be necessary. The threshold will be installed using finish nails of an appropriate length. Because the oak is a hard wood it is a very good idea to first drill pilot holes through the oak to avoid splitting the threshold while the nail is driven through it. The pilot hole should only go through the thickness of the threshold. The finish nails are then set below the surface of the threshold using a nail set, and the holes are filled with a wood filler that matches the oak. A small gap should be left between the oak and the tile and then filled with a color matching caulk of the same color as the floor grout. In this case I did not coat the threshold because the oak floors were going to be sanded and refinished. Bare oak will stain if it gets wet, so it should be protected when the caulk is applied.
All tile installed by Sal DiBlasi, Elite-tile Company, in the Boston North Shore area. This video contains affiliate links, which means I will receive a small commission if you click on the product link.
My new online store https://dibsmart.com/
Products available at
National Tile Contractors Association
Using the auto tool zero feature in Mach 3. I built an aluminum touch-off block, wired it to an open input, and explain how to setup Mach 3 to function.