21 Years Factory 3003 series Diamond Aluminum Tread Plate to Romania Manufacturers
We stick to our enterprise spirit of "Quality, Efficiency, Innovation and Integrity". We aim to create more value for our customers with our rich resources, advanced machinery, experienced workers and excellent services for 21 Years Factory 3003 series Diamond Aluminum Tread Plate to Romania Manufacturers, We always hold the philosophy of win-win, and build long-term cooperation relationship with customers from around the world.We believe that our growth base on customer's success, credit is our life.
Here is a quick video tutorial along with a descriptive write up on how to replace you CV axle, strut and coil spring on a 2011 Chevrolet Silverado. All Torque specs are included in this video. Thank you for watching.
Step by step Instructions:
1. Remove center plastic Caps and break lug nuts free, using 7/8 socket attached to breaker bar. (do not remove yet)
2. Raise vehicle and support properly using Jack Stands.
3. Spray nuts and bolts with penetrating lubricant if needed
4. Remove Stabilizer bushing bolt and nut using a 15mm socket and 15mm wrench.
5. Raise hood and remove three plastic caps covering the top strut Nuts.
6. Remove three upper strut nuts using a 18mm socket wrench
7. Remove lower strut bolts using a 15mm socket wrench
8. Remove axle nut shield/cover using a chisel or flat screw drive. (be sure not to damage the cover because it will need to be reused)
9. Remove Axle nut as shown in video (Factory size is a 35mm and aftermarket replacement nut is a 36mm)
10. Push down on the rotor to release any stress then push the bottom of the strut toward the opposite side of the vehicle to allow the strut to drop down.
11. Let strut drop until the top studs clear then tilt strut and remove from vehicle lifting upwards.
12. Remove Six 15mm bolts holding the Axle flange to the case.
13. Completely Turn the wheel in the direction in which you are working on. (So if you are replacing the driver side axle you will now want to turn the steering wheel to the left)
14. Pull the axle to the rotor while pressing down on the axle flange in order to lower it from the case allowing the axle to be removed.
15. Compare new axle to old before trying to install.
Here are the torque specifications:
It never hurts to Check with you manufacturers Recommended Specs. These are what I was able to come up with through research.
Upper Strut Nuts 37 ft-lbs
Lower Strut bolts 37 ft-lbs
Axle Flange Bolts 55-60 ft-lbs (tighten in a star pattern)
Large Axel Nut 177 ft-lbs
Lug Nuts 140 ft-lbs (tighten in a star pattern)
Please be sure to like and subscribe it you found this to be helpful. Thank you kindly!
The customer told us what they wanted. We helped design it, and then cut and assembled multiples of this work station.