2016 New Style Aluminium Coil 3004/3104 For Can Body to New Orleans Manufacturers
We believe in: Innovation is our soul and spirit. Quality is our life. Customer need is our God for 2016 New Style Aluminium Coil 3004/3104 For Can Body to New Orleans Manufacturers, We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and mutual success!
ALUMINIUM COIL 3004/3104 FOR CAN BODY OF RING-PULL CAN
Application:widely used in body of ring-pull can,bottle cap,color aluminum sheet,building materials,roof board,aluminum pot,radiator,cosmetic packing,materials for ships etc.
JIDING ALUMINIUM INDUSATRY CO.,LTD
Professional manufacturer of kinds of high-quality aluminium sheet/coil/foil.
SERPAM S.A. is a modern paper mill company located in Serres – Greece producing quality crepe paper with a production capacity of 40 tons/day.
Crepe paper is widely used in the aluminium industry as a better, eco-friendly and cheaper alternative to the plastic film (PE-LD) for wrapping and protecting aluminium profiles.
Since founded in 2008 we are supplying crepe paper to major Aluminium extrusion and Aluminium anodizing companies in Greece, Italy, Romania, Lebanon, Jordan, Abu Dhabi , Israel and other Middle East and Europe countries in very competitive prices, always maintaining high quality standards.
Paper type: Normal Crepe paper & Waterproof Crepe paper
Paper weight: from 90 gr/m² up to 220 gr/m²
Elongation: up to 45%
Tension Strength: up to 12 Newton
Roll dimensions: as per customers request
Crepe paper offers solid protection of metal, plastic & wooden profiles with up to 50% lower cost per meter in comparison with PE-LD nylon film. Which means that for the same price you can wrap twice the profile quantity than you would with PE-LD film.*
In case you are using PE-LD film the transition to crepe paper is easy. There is no need to change the wrapping machine you are already using on your production since we can produce the rolls in dimensions as per your request so they match those you already use on your wrapping machine.
Please request a “Crepe paper Vs. PE-LD Cost per meter report” to find out how much you could save on profile wrapping material.
It would be our pleasure to send you samples of our crepe paper for a test run in order to verify its quality.
We remain at your full disposal for any additional information, technical characteristics, product query or an offer request.
Please visit our website at www.serpam.gr for more details and contact information.
Inspired from Anbu masks. I didn’t have really good clay or a base for it so, I used tin foil and just use newspapers to make a mask. This is just my own way of making a Anbu sort of mask.
Hope ya like it. Chow-
If you don’t have a clay, why don’t you try using papers?
A homemade mask made entirely out of paper using aluminium foil as the base.
1. Start by scrunching about 8-10 pieces of aluminium foils
2. Put it on your face to shape it into your face
3. Mark a line up to the edge of your forehead and cut it
4. Mark your nose on the foil and cut 2 cm down from it
5. Mark where your eyes are to make a hole
6. Cut two slits and make a flap for the nose
7. Cut slits to make a curve for the forehead and tape it
8. Make slits up to the line and fold to tape it so it has the shape of your jaw
9. Cut the excess so it perfectly fits your jaw
10. There you have your two pieces
11. Tape them together and stick some tape on the eyes
12. Whisk water and flour until it is a thick paste
13. Tear or Cut strips of newspaper
14. Dip the paper and apply about 2 layers to the base
15. Then let it dry or use hairdryer
16. Apply another layer but more layers on the mouth to make it curve
17. For the ears fold the foil into half then into triangle
18. Tape the pieces above the eye level
19. Apply some layer on the mask including the ears and let it dry
20. Cut strips of towel paper
21. Apply two vertical layers of towel paper
23. Let it dry
24. Apply one horizontal layer of towel paper and let it dry
25. Apply white acrylic on the mask
26. Leave it to dry
27. Draw the design on the mask
28. Apply the colours according to your design
*You can put PVA glue after the colour has dried*
* You can put a strap using a glue gun*
+ Acrylic paint is best to use in my opinion.
+ You can use poster colour and after it dries evenly cover it with PVA to preserve and make it shiny.
+ You can take the foil out from the mask…but kinda tricky. But I just covered the foil with the white tape on underside.
+ Let the newspaper you stuck well, cuz if it’s not properly dry, it started to stink. You DONT want to wear a stinky mask.
+ Just put some tape underside cuz the foil can cut your face.