2016 Good Quality Anodising Aluminum Coil to Denmark Manufacturer
With a positive and progressive attitude to customer's interest, our company continuously improves our product quality to meet the needs of customers and further focuses on safety, reliability, environmental requirements, and innovation of
2016 Good Quality Anodising Aluminum Coil to Denmark Manufacturer, we are looking forward to even greater cooperation with overseas customers based on mutual benefits. Please feel free to contact us for more detail
Anodising Aluminum Coil
Alloy: 1060,1050, 1350, 1200, 1100, 3003, 3105, 3004, 3104, 5052, 5083,5754, 6061, 7075, 8011
Temper: O, H12, H14, H16, H18, H22 and H26
Width: 20 to 2550mm
Roll diameter: up to 1,500mm (maximum)
Core inner diameter: 76mm, 152mm, 505mm
Thickness: 0.2 to 7mm
Rolled and laminated width: 2,500mm (maximum)
Coating/lacquers slipped are available in plain or color
Customized requirements are accepted
1. Lamps and lanterns
2. Solar reflective materials;
3. Washing machine and Refrigerator;
1) Light and easy to be bending, has protective film on surface, no damage during processing.
2) Good UV existence: can be used in different kinds of environment, they are corrosion-resistance, no oxidation, damp proof, salt fog-resistance, acerbity and alkali resistance.
3) Pollution-resistance: finger printer is not easy to stay. Easy to clean ,is very suitable for using in air pollution’s area.
4) Scratch-resistance: oxide layer is rigid. Grade of surface hardness reaches to the level of sapphire .hard to be scratched. Common cleaning process won’t make damage to the surface.
5) The color is equal on surface, oxide layer will never be break off.
6) High security: antistatic, cooling, aluminum is good at fire-resistance. There is no poisonous gas after burning, it answer for strict fire control policy.
7) New designs are updated every month. We can explore new designs for Customers as requirements.
Triplanetary is the first book in E. E. “Doc” Smith’s Lensman series, the father of the space opera genre. Physics, time, and politics never stand in the way of a plot that gallops ahead without letup in this classic space opera. Come enjoy this story of yesteryear, set in tomorrow, where real women ignite love at a glance, real men achieve in days what governments manage in decades, and aliens are an ever-present threat to Life-As-We-Know-It!
BOOK ONE : DAWN
Chapter 01. Arisia and Eddore – 00:00
Chapter 02. The Fall of Atlantis – 21:50
Chapter 03. The Fall of Rome – 1:11:21
BOOK TWO : THE WORLD WAR
Chapter 04. 1918 – 1:47:54
Chapter 05. 1941 – 2:16:12
Chapter 06. 19-? – 3:03:03
BOOK THREE: TRIPLANETARY
Chapter 07. Pirates of Space – 3:30:17
Chapter 08. In Roger’s Planetoid – 4:11:15
Chapter 09. Fleet Against Planetoid – 4:49:09
Chapter 10. Within the Red Veil – 5:15:17
Chapter 11. Nevian Strife – 5:59:40
Chapter 12. Worm, Submarine, and Freedom – 6:39:57
Chapter 13. The Hill – 6:55:37
Chapter 14. The Super-Ship Is Launched – 7:22:35
Chapter 15. Specimens – 7:46:41
Chapter 16. Super-Ship in Action – 7:56:26
Chapter 17. Roger Carries On – 8:28:30
Chapter 18. The Specimens Escape – 9:14:29
Chapter 19. Giants Meet – 9:52:37
This is followed by “First Lensman”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpfyU2LDV38
Read by: Phil Chenevert (https://librivox.org/reader/5717)