18 Years Factory offer Anodising Aluminum Coil to Argentina Manufacturer
With our excellent management, strong technical capability and strict quality control system, we continue to provide our clients with reliable quality, reasonable prices and excellent services. We aim at becoming one of your most reliable partners and earning your satisfaction for 18 Years Factory offer Anodising Aluminum Coil to Argentina Manufacturer, We are also constantly looking to establish relationship with new suppliers to provide innovative and smart solution to our valued customers.
Anodising Aluminum Coil
Alloy: 1060,1050, 1350, 1200, 1100, 3003, 3105, 3004, 3104, 5052, 5083,5754, 6061, 7075, 8011
Temper: O, H12, H14, H16, H18, H22 and H26
Width: 20 to 2550mm
Roll diameter: up to 1,500mm (maximum)
Core inner diameter: 76mm, 152mm, 505mm
Thickness: 0.2 to 7mm
Rolled and laminated width: 2,500mm (maximum)
Coating/lacquers slipped are available in plain or color
Customized requirements are accepted
1. Lamps and lanterns
2. Solar reflective materials;
3. Washing machine and Refrigerator;
1) Light and easy to be bending, has protective film on surface, no damage during processing.
2) Good UV existence: can be used in different kinds of environment, they are corrosion-resistance, no oxidation, damp proof, salt fog-resistance, acerbity and alkali resistance.
3) Pollution-resistance: finger printer is not easy to stay. Easy to clean ,is very suitable for using in air pollution’s area.
4) Scratch-resistance: oxide layer is rigid. Grade of surface hardness reaches to the level of sapphire .hard to be scratched. Common cleaning process won’t make damage to the surface.
5) The color is equal on surface, oxide layer will never be break off.
6) High security: antistatic, cooling, aluminum is good at fire-resistance. There is no poisonous gas after burning, it answer for strict fire control policy.
7) New designs are updated every month. We can explore new designs for Customers as requirements.
People often mistake Magnesium for Aluminum. In our past episode on how to weld Magnesium, we had quite a few comments and emails asking us how to tell the difference. In this episode we will show you two easy ways to determine what your material is. We also ‘debunk’ an old wives tale that you can tell by using a magnet.
View more TIG Welding Videos from Weld.com:
Subscribe on YouTube and Never Miss a Video!
Visit the Welding Forum to Continue the Conversation and Compete in Monthly Contests!
Weld.com welding videos are a series of welding shows that are loaded with welding tips, tricks and hints that will help you drop that perfect bead every time! Whether you are trying to become better in the areas of TIG Welding, MIG Welding, Stick Welding or Cutting; Weld.com has what you need. All videos are shot from “behind the hood” so you can get the welders perspective. In addition to showing you how to weld, many times we will show you common mistakes and how to avoid them.
New episodes every Friday!
Early release on the forum!
A spud gun is a pipe-based cannon which uses air pressure, or combustion of a flammable gas, to launch projectiles at high speeds. They are built to fire chunks of potato, as a hobby, or to fire other sorts of projectiles, for practical use. The projectile can be dangerous and result in life-threatening injuries, including cranial fractures, enucleation, and blindness if a person is hit.
This video is targeted to blind users.
Article text available under CC-BY-SA
Creative Commons image source in video