13 Years Factory Anodising Aluminum Coil Export to Turkey
We are experienced manufacturer. Wining the majority of the crucial certifications of its market for 13 Years Factory Anodising Aluminum Coil Export to Turkey, We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and achieving mutual success!
Anodising Aluminum Coil
Alloy: 1060,1050, 1350, 1200, 1100, 3003, 3105, 3004, 3104, 5052, 5083,5754, 6061, 7075, 8011
Temper: O, H12, H14, H16, H18, H22 and H26
Width: 20 to 2550mm
Roll diameter: up to 1,500mm (maximum)
Core inner diameter: 76mm, 152mm, 505mm
Thickness: 0.2 to 7mm
Rolled and laminated width: 2,500mm (maximum)
Coating/lacquers slipped are available in plain or color
Customized requirements are accepted
1. Lamps and lanterns
2. Solar reflective materials;
3. Washing machine and Refrigerator;
1) Light and easy to be bending, has protective film on surface, no damage during processing.
2) Good UV existence: can be used in different kinds of environment, they are corrosion-resistance, no oxidation, damp proof, salt fog-resistance, acerbity and alkali resistance.
3) Pollution-resistance: finger printer is not easy to stay. Easy to clean ,is very suitable for using in air pollution’s area.
4) Scratch-resistance: oxide layer is rigid. Grade of surface hardness reaches to the level of sapphire .hard to be scratched. Common cleaning process won’t make damage to the surface.
5) The color is equal on surface, oxide layer will never be break off.
6) High security: antistatic, cooling, aluminum is good at fire-resistance. There is no poisonous gas after burning, it answer for strict fire control policy.
7) New designs are updated every month. We can explore new designs for Customers as requirements.
UNESCO: Representative List of the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity – 2014
Description: The craft of the Thatheras of Jandiala Guru represents the traditional technique of manufacturing brass and copper utensils in Punjab. The process begins with procuring cooled cakes of metal that are flattened into thin plates and then hammered into curved shapes. Utensils are manually finished by polishing with sand and tamarind juice. They may be manufactured for ritual or utilitarian purposes, both for individual and community use on special occasions such as weddings or at temples. The process of manufacturing is transmitted orally from father to son.
© 2009 by Punjab Heritage Tourism Promotion Board, Punjab
Duration: 00:10:29 – Support: DVD (0084500006)