11 Years Factory Aluminum Sheets 1100 h18 /3003 h14 for Fan Blades to Czech republic Factory
We can always satisfy our respected customers with our good quality, good price and good service due to we are more professional and more hard-working and do it in cost-effective way for 11 Years Factory Aluminum Sheets 1100 h18 /3003 h14 for Fan Blades to Czech republic Factory, We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and achieving mutual success!
Aluminum Sheets 1100 h18 /3003 h14 for Fan Blades
♦Alloy: 1050 1100 3003 3105 3004
♦Packing: Eye to wall and eye to sky, wooden pallet and wooden case
♦Application: blade of table fan, wall fan, celling fan
As a chinese leading aluminum sheets manufacturer,we have been supplying regular quantity Fan Blades aluminium sheets to Bangladesh and other Middle East countries.We can give you the best service and most reasonable price.We also provide aluminum circle, aluminium slit coil, anodising aluminum sheet,aluminum sheet, diamond aluminum tread plate, and more. Whenever you have a need for any of our products, please feel free to contact us .
Tuna head bbq in Fuchu, full of healthy omega 3 fats DHA and EPA. Helps to open up your arteries. fyi This is called Maguro no Kabutoyaki in japanese. Some places throw away the tuna head while in other places tuna head is a delicacy – go figure. The defrosted half of a tuna head was roasted at a med high temperature for 3hrs.
Started with a frozen tuna head half cut weighing 3.5 pounds. If you can get fresh skip the defrost process and eat it with wasabi shoyu otherwise go directly to Rub followed by cooking.
1. Deftrost – Wrap tuna in plastic bag and put in cooler box container, cover with cold tap water. Let sit for 5 hours in water
2. Take out of bag and rinse well with cold tap water. The rinsing gets rid of the fishiness. Dry off excess water with paper towel.
3. Rub – olive oil, ground ginger and salt several tablespoons each on both sides. Don’t skimp on the ground ginger since this also gets rid of fishiness.
2. wrap in foil and bbq skin side down 1 hour at 300 F/150C
3. flip over and skin side up and cook 1 hour at 400 F/200C
4. stand tuna head on edge and cook for another 1 hour at 400 F/200C with no foil wrap however inside an aluminum tray.
The tuna head has both dark and light meat. The eye is a tasty pudding like texture.
After cooking the meat will come off the bone like pulled pork.
yuzu ponzu – 3 tablespoons of wine vinegar, 3 tablespoons of soy sauce, 1 yuzu(japanese citrus) or lime, add zest and the juice of one yuzu or lime. Make sure to eat the delicious eye.
little bit of wasabi on the side adds punch.
music good starts by jingle punks
thx for watching…