Wholesale Price 3003 H24 bright finished aluminium tread plate for Tajikistan Importers
We are also focusing on improving the stuff management and QC system so that we could keep great advantage in the fiercely-competitive business for Wholesale Price 3003 H24 bright finished aluminium tread plate for Tajikistan Importers, Our company warmly welcome friends from all over the world to visit, investigate and negotiate business.
Yuanjinghe Adhesive Tape Co.,Ltd Has 2 Sets Rewinding Machines,They were Used to Rewinding Copper Foil Tape,Aluminum Foil Tape,Slug Copper Tape,Kapton Tape,Green Tape, Duct Tape,Bopp Tape,Kraft Paper Tape, Masking Tape,Mylar Tape,Acetate Cloth Tape,PVC Electrical Tape,Warning Tape,Double Sided Tape Etc.
2018 Volkswagen Arteon Elegance – Drive, Interior and Exterior.
1. The new Arteon from Volkswagen is launching as a five-seat gran turismo positioned above the globally successful Passat.
2. The five-door fastback combines the comfort and spaciousness of a saloon with the driving dynamics and design of a sports car.
3. Variable luggage compartment with a volume of 563 to 1,557 litres offers an SUV-like cargo capacity.
4. A long wheelbase in proportion to its overall length gives the Arteon excellent cabin spaciousness.
5. State-of-the-art assistance systems look forward and react to speed limits, bends and roundabouts.
6. Efficient turbocharged engines (TSI and TDI) offer power outputs ranging from 110 kW / 150 PS to 206 kW / 280 PS.
7. Most potent TSI and TDI engines come with a dual clutch gearbox (DSG) and all-wheel drive (4MOTION) as standard.
8. Standard-fit LED headlights combine with the radiator grille and bonnet to form a new ‘Volkswagen face’.
9. Optional digital instruments (Active Info Display) and 9.2-inch infotainment system with gesture control (Discover Pro).
10. The body rigidity of the gran turismo is increased by 10 per cent as measured against a comparable saloon.
The new Volkswagen gran turismo is being produced at the German plant in Emden. It is a site with an adjoining sea port – perfectly suited to a car like the Arteon that will be launched in practically every country in the world that is relevant to this vehicle class. The Arteon is reinterpreting the ‘gran turismo’ concept with its combination of avant-garde design, sporty charisma, great flexibility and generous space.
The Arteon’s innovative driver assistance and convenience systems match its avant-garde concept. Thanks to the navigation system’s GPS and road data, the new dynamic cornering lights with predictive beam control anticipate when a bend is approaching and illuminate it before the driver actively turns into the bend. Along with the high-quality base version, the gran turismo will be available in two exclusive equipment lines.
LED tail lights, LED headlights with LED daytime running lights, Alloy wheels (from 17-inch), Keyless Go locking system, Stainless steel door tread plates, Composition Media infotainment system, including eight loudspeakers, AUX-IN and USB (Apple-compatible), Electronically controlled air conditioning system, Multifunction steering wheel in leather, Semi-electric (6-way) adjustable front comfort seats, Driver Alert System, Progressive steering.
Chrome wing mirror caps
LED tail lights with dynamic indicator light function
18-inch ‘Muscat’ alloy wheels
Continuous chrome trim strip on lower bodywork
Heated windscreen washer jets
Instruments, dashboard and door panels with individualised look and trim
Contrast stitching on seat covers and floor mats
Seat covers in alcantara/leather (‘Vienna’)
Front seat heating
18-inch wheels. The Arteon Elegance and Arteon R-Line come standard with 18-inch alloy wheels. The Arteon Elegance features the ‘Muscat’ wheel in ‘Black’ or ‘Atlantic Blue’ with a high-gloss finish. The standard wheel on the Arteon R-Line is the ‘Sebring’ in ‘Grey Metallic’. Optional for the ‘Arteon’ trim level is the 18-inch ‘Almere’ wheel in ‘Adamantium Silver’ or ‘Black’. Both wheels are available on the Arteon Elegance at no extra charge. The ‘Almere’ in standard silver is also available as a winter wheel for all Arteon versions.
19-inch wheels. The 19-inch ‘Chennai’ wheel in standard ‘Silver’ or ‘Adamantium Silver’ can be ordered as special equipment for the Arteon Elegance. For the Arteon R-Line, Volkswagen R designed the 19-inch ‘Montevideo’ wheel in black with high-gloss surface.
20-inch wheels. Both the Arteon Elegance and the Arteon R-Line can be optionally equipped with exclusive 20-inch wheels: the ‘Rosario’ in either standard ‘Silver’ or ‘Dark Graphite matt’; this wheel was also designed by Volkswagen R.