Special Price for Brushed aluminum sheet/Coil to Paris Factories
Our company insists all along the quality policy of "product quality is base of enterprise survival; customer satisfaction is the staring point and ending of an enterprise; persistent improvement is eternal pursuit of staff" and the consistent purpose of "reputation first, customer first" for Special Price for Brushed aluminum sheet/Coil to Paris Factories, Our company maintains safe business mixed by truth and honesty to keep long-term relationships with our customers.
|Item||brushed aluminium sheet ,brush aluminum coil|
|Standard||ASTM AISI, SUS, EN, JIS, DIN, GB ASME|
|Other Material||1060, 1050, 1070, 1100, 3003, 3004, 5052,
5652, 5154, 5254, 5454, 5083, 5086, 5056,
5456, 2024, 2014, 6061, 6063. etc
|Width||500mm,1000mm,220mm, 250mm,1500mm,or be required|
|Length||1000mm,2000mm,2440mm,3000mm,3048mm,6000mm, or as required|
|1. Lighting 2, solar reflector plate
3, architectural appearance
4, interior decoration: ceiling, metope, furniture, cabinets and so on
6, plate, nameplate, bags
7, automotive interior and exterior decoration 8. Interior decoration: such as photo frame
9, household appliances, refrigerator, microwave oven, audio
10. Aerospace and military aspects, such as China’s
current large aircraft, the shenzhou spacecraft series, satellite, etc.
11, machinery parts processing, mold manufacturing
12, chemical/insulation pipeline coating
I got so many questions on how to bake polymer clay so I decided to make a short video about it. It covers what polymer clay actually is and why you have to bake it. I will show you what things you will need and some tips on the process! I hope you will find it helpful!
Things you will need:
- Oven thermometer (optional, if you have a good oven that has accurate temperature)
- Foil/baking paper
Step by step:
- Put your creations on a small sheet of baking of foil or baking paper and then on the oven-tray
- Look for the recommended baking temperature on the clay and preheat it to this degree
- After preheating put the clay on the tray in the oven, centring it on the middle rack for even heating
- Look for the recommended baking time and bake it that long
- Open the windows to ensure fresh air
- Turn off the oven and put on oven gloves to put out the oven-tray
- Wrap around a towel to slowly cool down the clay
Is there an alternative to baking the clay?
- You can use air drying clay!
- DO NOT USE THE MICROWAVE (except it is clay that is made for microwaves like Fimo air microwave)
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!
Have a wonderful week!
Let’s stay in touch!
My 2nd Fun Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/cafemako
My Homepage: http://www.makoccino.com
Business Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sing along with Jim – Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Link to the track: http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/mp3-royaltyfree/Sing%20Along%20with%20Jim.mp3
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0