OEM/ODM China Anodising Aluminum Coil for Iran Factories
Our company has been focusing on brand strategy. Customers' satisfaction is our best advertising. We also supply OEM service for OEM/ODM China Anodising Aluminum Coil for Iran Factories, With the aim of "compete with good quality and develop with creativity" and the service principle of "take customers' demand as orientation", we will earnestly provide qualified products and good service for domestic and international customers.
Anodising Aluminum Coil
Alloy: 1060,1050, 1350, 1200, 1100, 3003, 3105, 3004, 3104, 5052, 5083,5754, 6061, 7075, 8011
Temper: O, H12, H14, H16, H18, H22 and H26
Width: 20 to 2550mm
Roll diameter: up to 1,500mm (maximum)
Core inner diameter: 76mm, 152mm, 505mm
Thickness: 0.2 to 7mm
Rolled and laminated width: 2,500mm (maximum)
Coating/lacquers slipped are available in plain or color
Customized requirements are accepted
1. Lamps and lanterns
2. Solar reflective materials;
3. Washing machine and Refrigerator;
1) Light and easy to be bending, has protective film on surface, no damage during processing.
2) Good UV existence: can be used in different kinds of environment, they are corrosion-resistance, no oxidation, damp proof, salt fog-resistance, acerbity and alkali resistance.
3) Pollution-resistance: finger printer is not easy to stay. Easy to clean ,is very suitable for using in air pollution’s area.
4) Scratch-resistance: oxide layer is rigid. Grade of surface hardness reaches to the level of sapphire .hard to be scratched. Common cleaning process won’t make damage to the surface.
5) The color is equal on surface, oxide layer will never be break off.
6) High security: antistatic, cooling, aluminum is good at fire-resistance. There is no poisonous gas after burning, it answer for strict fire control policy.
7) New designs are updated every month. We can explore new designs for Customers as requirements.
So I saw a video not to long ago where a guy charged his phone in 10 seconds. It was so crazy and it was super easy to do. So can you charge your phone in 10 seconds?
I decided to try it and out see if it works. Guess what?! My phone went from 6% to 83% in 10 seconds! That’s the craziest thing I have ever seen!!! Be sure to share this video so that everybody can see this awesome hack!
When we hit 100 subscribers, I will let Melissa spray me in the face with homemade PEPPER SPRAY!
Thank you for watching. If you haven’t subscribed and became a Fambro yet, make sure to do so right now! We have some amazing content coming for you. We love you all!
If you keep reading then I really appreciate that so I’ll give you a secret…
This is just a video to prank people online. I see so many people pranking others with their vehicles. Well guess what..I want to prank the pranksters If you are reading this, I would love for you to play along and act like it worked and share the ever loving shit out of it Thank you so much and I love you all
SUPPORT us on PATREON: http://www.patreon.com/joshandmel
We do GIVEAWAY drawings for all of our PATRONS!
This video is inspired by ThioJoe. You rock man!
Music by Kevin MacLeod at http://www.incompetech.com
This is a talk in two parts, beginning with an Unreal Engine 4 overview from Wes Bunn of Epic and transitioning into a breakdown of how to successfully bring UE4 VR games to Steam.
Part One: Getting Up and Running with Unreal – In this talk, we describe how to get started using Unreal Engine 4 for Game Development. We talk about the different editors that are available within Unreal, the project templates that you can use to kick start game creation, where you can get your hands on learning materials and learning resources, and other tips and tricks for those that are new to the engine.
Part Two: Using Unreal Engine 4′s Blueprints and the Unreal Marketplace as force multipliers, Steve Bowler and Jeremy Chapman from CloudGate Studio show you how they have been able to create and publish multiple premium Steam VR titles with a small team in a short time frame.
Presented by Wes Bunn from Epic, Steve Bowler and Jeremy Chapman from CloudGate