Manufacturer for anodized aluminum sheet/Coil Export to Atlanta
"Sincerity, Innovation, Rigorousness, and Efficiency" is the persistent conception of our company for the long-term to develop together with customers for mutual reciprocity and mutual benefit for Manufacturer for anodized aluminum sheet/Coil Export to Atlanta, we are seeking for extensive cooperation with honest customers, achieving a new cause of glory with customers and strategic partners.
anodized aluminum sheet/Coil
|anodized aluminum sheet/Coil|
|A1050,A1060, A1070,A1100||0.2-100||20-2200||20-8000||O,H12,H22,H14,H16,H18, H24,H26,etc|
|A5052 ,A5005,A5083,A5754||0.2-100||20-2200||20-8000||O,H18,H24,H32,H34,H111,H112 ,etc|
|Packing : Export wooden pallets.|
|Standards:ASTM-B209. EN573-1, GB/T3880.1-2006|
|Quality of material: totally free from defects like white rust, oil patches, roll marks, edge damage, camber, dents, holes, break lines, scratches and free from coil set|
|Application : Mainly used insigns, billboards, building exterior decoration, bus body, high-rise buildings and factories wall decoration, kitchen sink, lamp, fan leaves, with pieces of electronic, chemical equipment, sheet metal processing parts, deep drawing or spinning hollowware, welding parts, heat exchangers, bell surface and disk, plate, kitchenware, decorations, reflective devices, ect|
♦ alloy: :1060,1200,1100,3003,3004 etc.
♦ SGS & ISO
♦ Length: according to your requirements
The features of the anodized aluminum sheet
1. It is very glorious of the anodized aluminum sheet/coil which can be making the products more and more beautiful.
2. The anodized aluminum sheet can save so much time and save so many proceeds from the anodized aluminum sheets.
3. After anodized, the products are very clean also antifungal for the aluminum coil.
4. Anodizing aluminum can be used for so many industries such as the kitchens, Airplanes, Constructions, Electronic, Packing, Etc.
5. After anodized, it will be different kind’s surface and different colors for choosing.
6. Different surface for the anodized aluminum sheet, with different usage.
On this episode of How it’s Made: Dragster Tires; Icing; Floating Docks; Spiral Pipes