High Quality 1060 Aluminum Sheet for Netherlands Importers
Our development depends on the advanced equipment ,excellent talents and continuously strengthened technology forces for High Quality 1060 Aluminum Sheet for Netherlands Importers, we are seeking for extensive cooperation with honest customers, achieving a new cause of glory with customers and strategic partners.
1060 Aluminum Sheet
♦ SGS & ISO
♦ Length:according to your requirements
1000 Aluminum Sheet Features
♦ This series aluminum sheet, also called pure aluminum sheet, has the highest aluminum content among all the series produced by Mintai. Its aluminum content can be more than 99.00%.
1000 Series: 1050 1060 1070 1100 1200 1235 etc.
♦ As no other techniques are involved in the production, the production procedure is single and the price is cheap. It is a commonly used aluminum sheet in conventional industries.
♦ The last two numbers in the serial number are used to determine the lowest aluminum content of this series. For example, in the 1050 series, the last two numbers are 50 and according to the corresponding international standard, the aluminum content has to reach 99.5% or more. In GB/T3880-2006, the technical standard of aluminum alloy in China, 1050 series also means the aluminum content has to reach 99.5%. Similarly, the aluminum content of 1060 series aluminum sheet has to reach 99.6% or more.
1000 Aluminun sheet
This series aluminum sheet provided includes 1100, 1050, 1070 series, etc. The 1050, 1060 and 1070 series are representative series.
|sheet||1050||O, H12, H14, H16, H18||0.3-0.5mm
|1060||Chemical and marine equipment|
|1070||Capacitor ventliation system compents|
|Other Products||Aluminum plate||3xxx,5xxx,6xxx,||Diverse temper|
1100 Aluminum Sheet Low strength aluminum alloy has excellent corrosion resistance and satisfactory anodizing and conversion coating finishing characteristics. It is unmatched by any other commercial aluminum alloy in workability. Readily to welding, brazing, and soldering. Machinability is poor and tends to be “gummy”. Non-heat treatable.
As a China-based 1060 aluminum sheet manufacturer and supplier, we also produce coated aluminum coil, aluminum plate, aluminium slit coil, aluminum strip, anodising aluminum sheet, embossed aluminum sheet, etc. For more detailed information, please continue browsing our website or feel free to contact us directly.
Recorded on May 25, 2010 using a Flip Video camcorder.
Chicken Dum Biryani
Buy Aluminium pot: https://goo.gl/DPNPe8
Buy Aluminium plate: https://goo.gl/PK2JZ2
Buy Iron skillet: https://goo.gl/JYSSj6
Buy Silver plate: https://goo.gl/KtzMYY
Buy Silver bowl: https://goo.gl/Uyq3JF
For Marinating the chicken:
Chicken – 2 kg
Yogurt – 2 cup
Turmeric powder – 3/4 tsp
Red Chili powder – 2-3 tsp
Cumin powder – 2 tsp
Coriander powder – 2 tsp
Garam Masala powder – 1 tsp
Green Chilies – 5
Chopped Mint Leaves – 1 cup
Chopped Coriander Leaves – 1 cup
Ginger Garlic Paste – 3 tsp
For Fried Onions
Onions – 6 no.
For Cooking Rice
Basmati Rice – 1 kg [Buy: https://goo.gl/G8yGh2]
Whole Spices – (Bay leaf, Star anise, Cinnamon, Cloves, Cardamom, Peppercorns)
For Cooking Dum Biryani
Whole Spices – (Bay leaf, Star anise, Cinnamon, Cloves, Cardamom)
Chapati Dough (to seal)
To fry the onion:
1. Take a wide sauce pan, pour some oil and add 6 medium sized onions.
2. Fry them till they are nice and brown.
To marinate the chicken:
1. Take 2 kg chicken in a bowl (Ratio 2:1. 2 kilos of chicken for 1 kilo of rice)
2. Add lemon juice and little bit of salt. Rub into the pieces and set it aside for 10 – 15 mins.
3. Next, for the main marination, in a bowl add 2 cups thick yogurt, 3/4 tsp turmeric powder, 2-3 tsps red chili powder, 2 tsps cumin powder, 2 tsp coriander powder, 1 tsp garam masala and little salt. Mix well.
4. To this add 5 finely chopped green chilies, 1 cup chopped mint leaves, 1 cup chopped coriander leaves. Mix everything together.
5. To the chicken pieces, add 3 tsp ginger garlic paste,3/4 fried onions and the entire yogurt marination.
6. Rub everything into the chicken pieces and make sure all the pieces are coated with the marination.
7. Let it marinate for 3-4 hours minimum.
To cook the rice:
1. Take 1 kg of basmati rice in a bowl.P our water.
2. Let it soak in water for 30 minutes.
3. Take a pot of water. Let it boil.
4. Add the soaked rice.
5. To this,add the whole spices – bay leaf, star anise, cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, peppercorns and little salt for seasoning. Cook till the rice is about 3/4th done.
6. Strain the water before the rice is completely cooked.
To cook the biryani:
1. Take a pot. Add ghee and little oil.
2. Add whole spices – bay leaf,star anise,cinnamon,cloves and cardamom.
3. To this, add the marinated chicken pieces and cook it for 5-7 minutes.
4. Heat the tawa and place the pot on top of it.
5. To the chicken, add mint leaves and coriander leaves.
6. Add the cooked rice and add saffron milk (soak saffron strands in warm milk)
7. Garnish it with fried onions. Add mint leaves and coriander leaves.
8. Cover the pot with a plate and seal it with chapati dough, to make sure the steam doesn’t go out.
9. Use something heavy to place on top of the plate.
10. Let it cook for 30-40 minutes.
11. Remove the chapati dough seal.
12. Mix the rice well.
Serve it on a plate with raitha.
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow
TWITTER – https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com