Free sample for Battery Shell Aluminum Foil to Burundi Factory
Adhering to the principle of "quality, service, efficiency and growth", we have gained trusts and praises from domestic and international client for Free sample for Battery Shell Aluminum Foil to Burundi Factory, We will wholeheartedly welcome all clients in the industry both at home and abroad to cooperate hand in hand, and create a bright future together.
Battery Shell Aluminum Foil
|Thickness(mm)||Width(mm)||Inner Diameter||External Diameter|
Battery Shell Aluminum Foil
O HX2 HX4
As a professional aluminium sheets manufacturer in China, we also provide 5 bar aluminum tread plate, aluminum strip, aluminium slit coil, anodising aluminum sheet,aluminum sheet, diamond aluminum tread plate, and aluminum circle. Whenever you have a need for any of our products, please feel free to contact us .
Professional Tension-leveling Aluminium Tread Plate,Aluminium Diamond Plate,Aluminium Chequer Plate Sheet Products in Signi Aluminium Factory.
After five levels of Quality Inspection, Our 1060 1100 1200 3003 3105 5005 5086 5052 5083 5251 5454 5754 6061 6082 Aluminum Tread Checker Plate Sheet Products being put out our factory, the quality fully according to ISO9001 International Standard, and the Aluminium Tread Plate,Aluminium Diamond Plate,Aluminium Chequer Plate Sheet surface will be very bright finished and smooth.
Signi Aluminium can manufacturer varieties of Diamond Aluminium Products, the Alloy numbers include 1060 1100 1200 3003 3105 5005 5086 5052 5083 5251 5454 5754 6061 6082 Alloy, the product range such as Aluminum diamond plate, Aluminium checker plate, Aluminum tread plate, Aluminum checker plate, 1 4 8 Aluminum diamond plate, 2 bar 3 bar 5 bar Aluminum diamond plate sheets, Aluminium checker plate sheet prices, Aluminum diamond plate sheets for sale, Aluminium chequer checker plate sheet price, Black Polishing 4*8 Aluminum diamond plate, Aluminium chequer checker checkered plate sheet etc Products.
We can manufacturer 1060 1100 1200 3003 3105 5005 5086 5052 5083 5251 5454 5754 6061 6082 Aluminium diamond tread checker plate sheets Products according to customers’ requirements.
Our products have been exported all over the world !
Email : email@example.com
(29 Jul 2009)
Nivaran Palace, north of Tehran, 21st July 2009
1.Pan of classic cars
2. Close-up of banner reading (English) “Tehran Classic Car Show 09″
3. Wide of classic cars put on display
4. Mid of a classic car at show
5. Close-up of symbol reading (English) “NewLanker”
6. Wide of classic cars’ trunks at show
7. Tilt-up of a classic model of Austin TEN
8. Close-up of sign reading (English) “Austin TEN, 1939-1947″ & (Farsi) “4/1125 cylinders, 30 horsepower, 100 km speed (62.1371 mi), 49000 units, production years: 1939-1947.”
9. Wide of two classic cars
10. Zoom out of car’s brand reading (English) “Erskine” to car’s headlights and hood
11. SOUNDBITE (Farsi) Fatemeh Haji Ali, Visitor:
“It is very interesting that at those times, they paid a lot of attention to the comfort inside the cars. It was important that car’s interior be comfortable. If these cars did not have a great speed, they had a beautiful and eye-catching design to make up for that. Unfortunately, today the new cars are not as attractive as classic cars. Car colours are grey and uninteresting and their designs are mostly alike.”
12. Close-up of Fatemeh and her friend’s face looking at cars
13. Wide of visitors walking in exhibition
14. Close-up of a Phantom Rolls-Royce bonnet mascot
15. Wide of a phantom Rolls-Royce, formerly belonging to the overthrown Shah of Iran
16. Pan from Rolls-Royce to visitors
17. Various of Rolls-Royce interior
18. Tilt-down from trees and sky to car show
19. Mid of an old model of Mercedes Benz with its doors opening upward
20. SOUNDBITE (Farsi) Reza Afshar, Head of Technical Committee, Classic Car Association of Iran:
“Until the 70s, car designers would easily bring their creativities on paper, make a prototype without the least change and manufacture it. Today it is not like that anymore and everything is handled by computers and in wind tunnels and the design of cars has become very similar across the board. When you look at old cars, you find that each one has differences to another.”
21. Close-up of Mercedes Benz symbol
22. Afshar getting in an old model of Mercedes
23. SOUNDBITE (Farsi) Reza Afshar, Head of Technical Committee, Classic Car Association of Iran:
“230 horsepower and 250 kms per hour speed (155.342 mi) was a legendary record in the 50s; that is why this car is one of the first choices for many car collectors.1400 (one thousand-four hundred) units of this car has been manufactured. To make this car, they installed aluminium sheets on a very strong and light metal space chassis by hand.”
24. Zoom out of car’s steering wheel to Afshar getting out of car
25. Wide pan of classic car show
26. Zoom in to Porsche symbol on hood (bonnet)
27. Mid of two classic models of Maserati and Porsche
28. Mid of old cars and visitors
29. Various of car interiors
30. SOUNDBITE (English) no name given, visitor from the Netherlands:
“I’ve been to one other show like this in Holland . The amount of cars is larger, but the quality of cars here as it seems, especially when it comes to Rolls-Royce and Mercedes Benz is, in my opinion, far greater. The model of cars and amount of let’s say, high value cars are bigger than what I am used to seeing in Europe.”
31. Mid of cars’ headlights and hoods
32. Close-up of a car’s symbol reading (English) “Triumph”
33. Close-up of car’s symbol reading (English) “Austin-Healey”
34. Mid of Austin-Healy car
35. Wide of car show and visitors in Niavaran palace
Sixty cars dating from the 1930′s to the 70′s were on display at the Classic Car Association of Iran.
The opulent garden of the Niavaran Palace – the former residence of deposed Iranian monarchy – was the setting for the Tehran Classic Car Show.
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/699da5ba71088c2fba260c3577730806
Find out more about AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/HowWeWork