factory customized anodized aluminum sheet/Coil for Chile Factories
Our team through professional training. Skilled professional knowledge, strong sense of service, to meet the service needs of customers for factory customized anodized aluminum sheet/Coil for Chile Factories, We are always looking forward to forming successful business relationships with new clients around the world.
anodized aluminum sheet/Coil
|anodized aluminum sheet/Coil|
|A1050,A1060, A1070,A1100||0.2-100||20-2200||20-8000||O,H12,H22,H14,H16,H18, H24,H26,etc|
|A5052 ,A5005,A5083,A5754||0.2-100||20-2200||20-8000||O,H18,H24,H32,H34,H111,H112 ,etc|
|Packing : Export wooden pallets.|
|Standards:ASTM-B209. EN573-1, GB/T3880.1-2006|
|Quality of material: totally free from defects like white rust, oil patches, roll marks, edge damage, camber, dents, holes, break lines, scratches and free from coil set|
|Application : Mainly used insigns, billboards, building exterior decoration, bus body, high-rise buildings and factories wall decoration, kitchen sink, lamp, fan leaves, with pieces of electronic, chemical equipment, sheet metal processing parts, deep drawing or spinning hollowware, welding parts, heat exchangers, bell surface and disk, plate, kitchenware, decorations, reflective devices, ect|
♦ alloy: :1060,1200,1100,3003,3004 etc.
♦ SGS & ISO
♦ Length: according to your requirements
The features of the anodized aluminum sheet
1. It is very glorious of the anodized aluminum sheet/coil which can be making the products more and more beautiful.
2. The anodized aluminum sheet can save so much time and save so many proceeds from the anodized aluminum sheets.
3. After anodized, the products are very clean also antifungal for the aluminum coil.
4. Anodizing aluminum can be used for so many industries such as the kitchens, Airplanes, Constructions, Electronic, Packing, Etc.
5. After anodized, it will be different kind’s surface and different colors for choosing.
6. Different surface for the anodized aluminum sheet, with different usage.
* Subscribe: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_c…
* See all episodes: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=…
‘On the go with EF’ is our weekly vlog, where a team of EF youtubers travel the world and vlog about the cities they visit, languages and culture. The team consists of Maria, Elenor, Filip & Kendra. New video every Thursday!
EPISODE 13 VOCABULARY
dungarees / overalls
dressing / stuffing
jellied cranberry sauce
“BEST COMMENT” COMPETITION
To enter the competition, listen to the question asked in the video and post your reply in the “comments” section below the video.
* Question: What is your favourite meal of the year?
* Prize: Heart-shaped Oven Glove
* Deadline to comment: 2nd February 2017
* Winner (YouTube username): Jacquelinne Aravena
The winner is announced here, and also in the form of a reply to the winning comment, within 1 week after the entry deadline.
For full competition rules, please see http://bit.ly/onthegorules
A very uncomplicated experiment, inspired by Mr. MT KESHE to coat certain material. In this particular case I chose ultra thin copper-wires to produce an insulation (nano material – graphene?).
I made an extremly simple plasma-reactor filled with 200 ml tab-water, 4 ts KOH (Potassium hydroxide), letting the solution do the work, just waited a couple of hours always producing some mV and finally received the black coated material.
With the regular wires crossed I was not able to measure any voltage, but the coated copper-wires worked great.
What do you think about? ?