Europe style for stainless steel dics/circle for Korea Manufacturer
We rely upon strategic thinking, constant modernisation in all segments, technological advances and of course upon our employees that directly participate in our success for Europe style for stainless steel dics/circle for Korea Manufacturer, We sincerely welcome friends from all over the world to cooperate with us on the basis of long-term mutual benefits.
stainless steel dics/circle
Stainless steel circle/dics 410 430 304 316 310
1. material:202,304, 410.409,430 201,316 ect
2. Finish: 2B, 2D, No.4, BA, 8K, HL and so on
3. Thickness: 0.15mm to 2.0mm
202 stainless steel discs and 304 stainless steel discs are our professional discs
4. Diameter:max 1000mm
Chicken Dum Biryani
Buy Aluminium pot: https://goo.gl/DPNPe8
Buy Aluminium plate: https://goo.gl/PK2JZ2
Buy Iron skillet: https://goo.gl/JYSSj6
Buy Silver plate: https://goo.gl/KtzMYY
Buy Silver bowl: https://goo.gl/Uyq3JF
For Marinating the chicken:
Chicken – 2 kg
Yogurt – 2 cup
Turmeric powder – 3/4 tsp
Red Chili powder – 2-3 tsp
Cumin powder – 2 tsp
Coriander powder – 2 tsp
Garam Masala powder – 1 tsp
Green Chilies – 5
Chopped Mint Leaves – 1 cup
Chopped Coriander Leaves – 1 cup
Ginger Garlic Paste – 3 tsp
For Fried Onions
Onions – 6 no.
For Cooking Rice
Basmati Rice – 1 kg [Buy: https://goo.gl/G8yGh2]
Whole Spices – (Bay leaf, Star anise, Cinnamon, Cloves, Cardamom, Peppercorns)
For Cooking Dum Biryani
Whole Spices – (Bay leaf, Star anise, Cinnamon, Cloves, Cardamom)
Chapati Dough (to seal)
To fry the onion:
1. Take a wide sauce pan, pour some oil and add 6 medium sized onions.
2. Fry them till they are nice and brown.
To marinate the chicken:
1. Take 2 kg chicken in a bowl (Ratio 2:1. 2 kilos of chicken for 1 kilo of rice)
2. Add lemon juice and little bit of salt. Rub into the pieces and set it aside for 10 – 15 mins.
3. Next, for the main marination, in a bowl add 2 cups thick yogurt, 3/4 tsp turmeric powder, 2-3 tsps red chili powder, 2 tsps cumin powder, 2 tsp coriander powder, 1 tsp garam masala and little salt. Mix well.
4. To this add 5 finely chopped green chilies, 1 cup chopped mint leaves, 1 cup chopped coriander leaves. Mix everything together.
5. To the chicken pieces, add 3 tsp ginger garlic paste,3/4 fried onions and the entire yogurt marination.
6. Rub everything into the chicken pieces and make sure all the pieces are coated with the marination.
7. Let it marinate for 3-4 hours minimum.
To cook the rice:
1. Take 1 kg of basmati rice in a bowl.P our water.
2. Let it soak in water for 30 minutes.
3. Take a pot of water. Let it boil.
4. Add the soaked rice.
5. To this,add the whole spices – bay leaf, star anise, cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, peppercorns and little salt for seasoning. Cook till the rice is about 3/4th done.
6. Strain the water before the rice is completely cooked.
To cook the biryani:
1. Take a pot. Add ghee and little oil.
2. Add whole spices – bay leaf,star anise,cinnamon,cloves and cardamom.
3. To this, add the marinated chicken pieces and cook it for 5-7 minutes.
4. Heat the tawa and place the pot on top of it.
5. To the chicken, add mint leaves and coriander leaves.
6. Add the cooked rice and add saffron milk (soak saffron strands in warm milk)
7. Garnish it with fried onions. Add mint leaves and coriander leaves.
8. Cover the pot with a plate and seal it with chapati dough, to make sure the steam doesn’t go out.
9. Use something heavy to place on top of the plate.
10. Let it cook for 30-40 minutes.
11. Remove the chapati dough seal.
12. Mix the rice well.
Serve it on a plate with raitha.
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow
TWITTER – https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com