Europe style for stainless steel dics/circle for Korea Manufacturer
We rely upon strategic thinking, constant modernisation in all segments, technological advances and of course upon our employees that directly participate in our success for Europe style for stainless steel dics/circle for Korea Manufacturer, If you are interested in any of our products or would like to discuss a customized order, please feel free to contact us.
stainless steel dics/circle
Stainless steel circle/dics 410 430 304 316 310
1. material:202,304, 410.409,430 201,316 ect
2. Finish: 2B, 2D, No.4, BA, 8K, HL and so on
3. Thickness: 0.15mm to 2.0mm
202 stainless steel discs and 304 stainless steel discs are our professional discs
4. Diameter:max 1000mm
(21 May 2012) Hong Kong, May 17, 2012
1. Mid of display of artwork by Yayoi Kusama “Flowers that Bloom at Midnight”
2. Wide of Yayoi Kusama’s “Flowers that Bloom at Midnight”
3. Close tilt up of Yayoi Kusama’s “Flowers that Bloom at Midnight”
4. Wide of people looking around art fair
5. SOUNDBITE (English) Magnus Renfrew, Fair Director, ART HK 12
“Well this year we have 266 galleries participating from 38 countries. It’s emerged over the last five years as being really one of the top art fairs in the world. It’s a great opportunity for western galleries to engage with collectors from Asia, and a great opportunity for galleries from Asia to really showcase the very best of what their artists are producing.”
6. Wide of artwork “Cong” by Ai Weiwei
7. Mid and pull out and pan of “Cong” by Ai Weiwei
8. Close of document, part of “Cong” by Ai Weiwei
9. Close of document, part of “Cong” by Ai Weiwei
10. Wide of display with Picasso’s “Femme assise au chapeau”
11. Close tilt up of Picasso’s “Femme assise au chapeau”
12. Wide of Picasso’s “Femme assise au chapeau”
13. Wide of Michael Findlay, Art Gallery Director, talking to reporter
14. SOUNDBITE (English) Michael Findlay, Director, Acquavella Galleries
“This art fair is attracting overseas galleries, because there is a big pot of gold here, or gathering here, or focused here, and people from the region are used to buying their luxury goods here. So it’s only natural that in a highly commoditised culture, which is the one we live in,that there should be an art fair here.”
15. Wide of Andy Warhol’s “The BMW Art Car”
16. Mid pan of Andy Warhol’s “The BMW Art Car”
17. Wide pan of Andy Warhol’s “The BMW Art Car”
18. Wide of rear of Andy Warhol’s “The BMW Art Car”
19. Close of rear of Andy Warhol’s “The BMW Art Car”
20. Mid of Damien Hirst’s spin painting work “Beautiful. Red Wing. Vortex of Friendship with Pure White Splashy Creamy Milky Nuance and splattered bumble”
21. Close of Damien Hirst’s spin painting work “Beautiful. Red Wing. Vortex of Friendship with Pure White Splashy Creamy Milky Nuance and splattered bumble”
22. Wide of Christophe Van de Weghe talking to reporter
23. SOUNDBITE (English) Christophe Van de Weghe, Art dealer and gallery owner
“You know, Hong Kong is really a turning place, there is a lot of international, I mean, Asian international people that come here, so for someone like me, who has a gallery in New York, I come here, and I really meet a lot of people from all over Asia, so that’s very interesting, and very important for my business.”
24. Wide of “Coloured Campbell’s Soup Can” by Andy Warhol
25. Mid of “Coloured Campbell’s Soup Can” by Andy Warhol
26. Close tilt up of “Coloured Campbell’s Soup Can” by Andy Warhol
27. Wide of Professor Lars Nittve, with judges of “Art Futures” prize
28. Mid of Professor Lars Nittve handing over one of the “Art Futures” prizes awarded as part of art fair
29. SOUNDBITE (English) Professor Lars Nittve, art critic and art museum executive director
“The art market cycle doesn’t normally follow exactly the other economic cycles like stock market or real estate, so I don’t think we will see an immediate sort of consequence, and we don’t know what the slowdown is like either, that is more prediction than anything else.”
30. Wide of installation by Shen Shaomin “I sleep on top of myself”
31. Mid of visitors looking at installation by Shen Shaomin “I sleep on top of myself”
32. Various close of installation by Shen Shaomin “I sleep on top of myself”
The world’s top artists and some of the most talented new comers are on display side-by-side at the annual Hong Kong Art Fair.
Nearby, a classic Picasso painting hangs on the wall, representing the meeting of the old with the new in Asia.
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/d02f306f21111c2d96acc333c662dbcb
Find out more about AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/HowWeWork
Sheet Metal Aluminum Laser Cutting Machine EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org | WEB:http://www.golden-laser.com.cn | supply yag laser cutting machine 500w 650w 800w 1300w ,fiber laser cutting machine 500w 1kw 2kw 3kw for metal.
- Welcome end-user and Looking for distributors all over the world.
- The laser machines’ working areas could be customized and different laser powers for option.(this video may be not the newest model,welcome to contact us for updated one.)
Support training,warranty,after-sale service by sending technician to your side.
Welcome to visit our factory or asking for a reference.
Below information will help us to recommend suitable laser solution soon.
1,what material need to cut ? size and thickness?
2,after cutting,what will the material be used for?
3,are you end-user or laser machine distributor?
Attn.: Ms Kelly Lee
Company: Wuhan Golden Laser Co.,Ltd
E-mail: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org