Discount wholesale Polished Aluminum Mirror Sheet for Singapore Manufacturer
It is a good way to improve our products and service. Our mission is to develop creative products to customers with a good experience for Discount wholesale Polished Aluminum Mirror Sheet for Singapore Manufacturer, We stick to providing integration solutions for customers and hope to build long-term, stable, sincere and mutual beneficial relationships with customers. We sincerely look forward to your visit.
The mirror aluminum processing, screen printing, coating color processes a variety of patterns, and the patterns on the surface with aluminum mirror effect is brilliance,and the effect is very good.
By a special surface treatment technology, various pigments, paints, etc. specular aluminum can be easily colored, colors and strong performance.
♦ Surface smoothness and easy cleaning
♦ Flexible suspension system makes each ceiling tile easily installed and disconnected
♦ Easy to match lamps or other ceiling parts
♦ Surface color can be stable for 10 years by indoor use
♦ Durable and washable
♦ Inflammable and fire resistant,waterproof,moisture proof, Sound and heat insulated,corrusion resistant,easy maintenance
♦ Light weight and excellent decorative suspension system
Aluminum mirror Ceiling Application:
Shopping malls,supermarkets,outdoor facilities,gas stations,toll stations,subway,railway stations,airports,bus stations,schools,offices,meeting room,building lobbies,corridors,toilets,sport venues.
As a professional manufacturer and supplier of Polished Aluminum Mirror Sheet based in China, we also offer aluminium slit coil, diamond aluminum tread plate, coated aluminum coil, etc. Whenever you have a need for any of our products, please feel free to contact us .
If you do not want to wait custom made stair nosing from your local manufacturer, you can do it yourself. Just watch my video on modern stair nosing and you’ll understand the main idea about how to do it yourself.
THINGS I MENTION IN THIS VID:
– Dewalt Miter Saw – http://amzn.to/2i7JonF
– Miter Saw Stand – http://amzn.to/2hQbdDM
– Dewalt Table Saw – http://amzn.to/2h3aOgy
– Pin Nailer 23-Gauge – http://amzn.to/2ibSUds
– Compressor hose – http://amzn.to/2kOlyyl
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDS! http://www.youtube.com/user/mryoucandoityourself?sub_confirmation=1
ALSO FIND ME HERE:
STUFF I USE TO MAKE VIDEOS:
Canon T5i – http://amzn.to/2i3ptu5
– Milescraft FeatherBoard – http://amzn.to/2kjsvIC
– Router Table – http://amzn.to/2ikRmO2
– Dewalt Miter Saw Crown Stops – http://amzn.to/2hObQOa
– Dewalt 18 Ga nail gun – http://amzn.to/2i7TTaa
– Dewalt 16 Ga nail gun – http://amzn.to/2h33B06
– Dewalt circular saw – http://amzn.to/2jkgG80
– Compressor – http://amzn.to/2ihgl0X
– Ridgid Vacuum – http://amzn.to/2i7HWRZ
– Festool 36 Auto Clean Vacuum – http://amzn.to/2jt9jX0
– Makita Jig Saw – http://amzn.to/2i7Oe3V
– Makita Cordless Tool Kit – http://amzn.to/2i2oNVF
– Laminate cutter – http://amzn.to/2h3A6LG
– Rubber Mallet – http://amzn.to/2i7mnBa
– Rockwell Versacut Saw – http://amzn.to/2h3zTYB
– Fein Multimaster – http://amzn.to/2gVcZQ0
– Undercut Saw – http://amzn.to/2i3poqc
– Angle Grinder – http://amzn.to/2jXLnMh
– Sliding T-Bevel – http://amzn.to/2i3qMJu
– Hot Glue Gun – http://amzn.to/2hOEuz2
– Adhesive Gun – http://amzn.to/2hOEoI4
– Construction Adhesive – http://amzn.to/2hOFeEz
– Wood Glue – http://amzn.to/2i3vqH4
– Tongue and Groove Glue – http://amzn.to/2hC8bD9
– Heavy-Duty Utility Knife – http://amzn.to/2kIvPvY
– Duct Tape – http://amzn.to/2jk6WdU
– Scotch Masking Tape – http://amzn.to/2kMnA6p
– Clamp – http://amzn.to/2lqwJxL
– Irwin Clamps – http://amzn.to/2mWmmDE
– Water Based Spray – http://amzn.to/2lsKSNZ
– Bostik Best flooring glue – http://amzn.to/2kLc4U6
– Waxed Paper Underlayment – http://amzn.to/2iiCi3m
– Laminate Flooring – http://amzn.to/2mh4fdX
– Flooring Underlayment – http://amzn.to/2lYSXZd
– Finish Stain Marker – http://amzn.to/2n2FEWw
– Floor Strap Clamp – http://amzn.to/2nYcCLU
– Stair Tread Gauge – http://amzn.to/2i3sLNG
Also watch my other tutorials about hardwood and laminate stair nosing:
Installing Hardwood on Stairs: How to Install the First Stair Nosing
Wood Stair Nosing Preparation for Hardwood or Laminate Installation
Making a Laminate Nosing Profile for the Kite Winder Stairs
How to Install C Stair Nosing
Hardwood Stair Nosing Installation: How to Cut Small Details on Dewalt Table Saw
Click this link for my other Laminate Stairs Tutorials!
Click this link for my other Hardwood Stairs Tutorials!
Thanks for watching!
Let me know what you think by commenting and rating this video!
Don’t forget to subscribe
This is continued from the previous step to construct the y-axis rail support for the CNC Machine. The y-axis rail support allows the z-axis assembly to move in the side-to-side direction.
Equipment that I use to make videos:
Canon EOS Rebel: http://amzn.to/2rJSeh0
Macro Lens: http://amzn.to/2qaSKmK
3D Mouse to rotate/zoom/move the object (Must have for CAD!!!): http://amzn.to/2ruFnSn
The drafting pencil I use on these videos: http://amzn.to/2qioYg2
The cheap oscilloscope that I use (because it’s cheap and will work all of the projects in these tutorials): http://amzn.to/2rSHnBa
A better oscilloscope and the one I would recommend: http://amzn.to/2qizK5M
The brand of multimeter that I use and the one I recommend: http://amzn.to/2qicUez
Want to have your own Patreon campaign? https://patreon.com/invite/wpllxz
Please watch: “28. How to Interface an LCD to an ARM Microcontroller Tutorial – Part 15″