Competitive Price for mill finished aluminium profile to Pakistan Factories
It is a good way to improve our products and service. Our mission is to develop creative products to customers with a good experience for Competitive Price for mill finished aluminium profile to Pakistan Factories, We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and mutual success!
2K Aluminum Blackener is a room temperature, brush-on, decorative blackener for use exclusively on aluminum alloys. It is ideal for blackening of engravings or touch up of aluminum components.
This solution is a low odor, water based, non-flammable metal salt blend and requires no heat or electricity to produce a black finish on aluminum. A clear protective topcoat is normally used as a sealant over the finish.
How to remove and install a three-piece crank on a bike, including ISIS Drive, Shimano® Octalink®, and traditional square-type spindle arms.
Questions or comments? Leave them below!
See all our Crank & Pedal videos in our Crank & Pedal playlist ▶︎ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGCTGpvdT04SdAP5vThZlOInVsJ891lm4
02:02 Tools Needed
➤ Tools & materials used:
• HT-8 8mm Hex Tool – http://www.parktool.com/product/8mm-hex-tool-ht-8
• CCW-5 Crank Wrench – http://www.parktool.com/product/crank-wrench-ccw-5
• CCP-22 Crank Puller for Square Taper Cranks – http://www.parktool.com/product/crank-puller-for-square-taper-cranks-ccp-22
• CWP-7 Compact Universal Crank Puller – http://www.parktool.com/product/universal-crank-puller-for-square-taper-and-splined-cranks-cwp-7
• CCP-44 Crank Puller for Splined Cranks – http://www.parktool.com/product/crank-puller-for-splined-cranks-ccp-44
• MW-15 -15mm Metric Wrench http://www.parktool.com/product/15mm-metric-wrench-mw-15
• ASC-1 Anti-Seize Compound – http://www.parktool.com/product/anti-seize-compound-asc-1
• PPL-1 PolyLube 1000 Lubricant – http://www.parktool.com/product/polylube-1000-lubricant-tube-ppl-1
• TW-6.2 Ratcheting “Click Type” Torque Wrench -http://www.parktool.com/product/ratcheting-click-type-torque-wrench-tw-6-2
• 8mm Hex Bit – http://www.parktool.com/product/socket-and-bit-set-sbs-1-2
For a text-based walk-through of this process: http://www.parktool.com/blog/repair-help/crank-removal-and-installation-three-piece
➤ Subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/user/parktoolcompany?sub_confirmation=1
➤ Like: https://www.facebook.com/parktool
➤ Follow: https://www.instagram.com/parktoolblue
➤ Fix It:
Did you know that Park Tool is the #1 resource for bicycle repair education?
• Visit our YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/parktool
• Visit the Repair Help section of Parktool.com: http://www.parktool.com/blog/repair-help/
• Check out The Big Blue Book of Bicycle Repair: http://www.parktool.com/product/big-blue-book-of-bicycle-repair-3rd-edition-bbb-3
➤ About Park Tool:
Since our founding in 1963, Park Tool has been the leading name in bicycle tools. Our YouTube channel is an extension of our mission to be the ultimate resource for mechanics and riders of all skill levels. Here you will find comprehensive repair help tutorials for a wide range of components and processes, as well as troubleshooting guides, tips and tricks, and information on the latest Park Tool products.
➤ More Crank & Pedal Repair Help:
• Crank Type Identification ▶︎ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMV-SOIhM2c
• Crank Removal and Installation – Two Piece Compression Slotted (Hollowtech II, FSA) ▶︎ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqBtB8Kyl2U
• Crank Removal and Installation – Self Extracting ▶︎ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxAj-zbynPI
• Crank Removal and Installation – One Piece ▶︎ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpl_wlTBC8k
• Crank Removal and Installation – Campagnolo® Ultra-Torque ▶︎https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntsI0-ScBVc
• Crank Removal and Installation – Campagnolo® Power-Torque ▶︎ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0IKYhvuyLA
• Pedal Removal and Installation ▶︎ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFbSBG7jMzY
• How to Service & Adjust Shimano SPD Pedals ▶︎ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVmSrsnVUGI
• How to Rebuild Crank Brothers Pedals ▶︎ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbvH3-WiE6I