Competitive Price for Anodising Aluminum Coil for Thailand Manufacturers
The company keeps to the operation concept "scientific management, high quality and efficiency primacy, customer supreme for Competitive Price for
Anodising Aluminum Coil for Thailand Manufacturers, We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and mutual success.
Anodising Aluminum Coil
Alloy: 1060,1050, 1350, 1200, 1100, 3003, 3105, 3004, 3104, 5052, 5083,5754, 6061, 7075, 8011
Temper: O, H12, H14, H16, H18, H22 and H26
Width: 20 to 2550mm
Roll diameter: up to 1,500mm (maximum)
Core inner diameter: 76mm, 152mm, 505mm
Thickness: 0.2 to 7mm
Rolled and laminated width: 2,500mm (maximum)
Coating/lacquers slipped are available in plain or color
Customized requirements are accepted
1. Lamps and lanterns
2. Solar reflective materials;
3. Washing machine and Refrigerator;
1) Light and easy to be bending, has protective film on surface, no damage during processing.
2) Good UV existence: can be used in different kinds of environment, they are corrosion-resistance, no oxidation, damp proof, salt fog-resistance, acerbity and alkali resistance.
3) Pollution-resistance: finger printer is not easy to stay. Easy to clean ,is very suitable for using in air pollution’s area.
4) Scratch-resistance: oxide layer is rigid. Grade of surface hardness reaches to the level of sapphire .hard to be scratched. Common cleaning process won’t make damage to the surface.
5) The color is equal on surface, oxide layer will never be break off.
6) High security: antistatic, cooling, aluminum is good at fire-resistance. There is no poisonous gas after burning, it answer for strict fire control policy.
7) New designs are updated every month. We can explore new designs for Customers as requirements.
This is the Main Press Of Kwan Yi Industrial Co., LTD.
For further Contact information, please E-mail us at email@example.com
The Red Snapper is a wonderful fish for BBQ. It has a firm meat and less fishbones. So it is an excellent choice to grill. Unlike most of you will probably use a fish basket, I made a little boat out of aluminum foil to let the fish stand upright in the grill. So you don’t need to worry about that the skin will stick on the basket.
It is a little bit hard to remove the scales and you have to watch your fingers not being pricked by the prickles of the dorsal fin.
Stuffed with cherry tomatos, red onions, spring onions and chopped garlic and with a seasoning of lemon juice, black pepper and sea salt.
It needs about 25-30 minutes indirect heat of approximately 150°C / 302°F.
When you can easily pull out the side fin of that fish…. it is ready to eat.
We had a salad to the fish , jacked potatos and a wonderful bottle of a Sauvignon Blanc wine from South Africa.