29 Years Factory Anodising Aluminum Coil for Slovak Republic Factories
We always continually provide you with the most conscientious customer service, and the widest variety of designs and styles with finest materials. These efforts include the availability of customized designs with speed and dispatch for 29 Years Factory Anodising Aluminum Coil for Slovak Republic Factories, Our professional technical team will be wholeheartedly at your service. We sincerely welcome you to visit our website and company and send us your inquiry.
Anodising Aluminum Coil
Alloy: 1060,1050, 1350, 1200, 1100, 3003, 3105, 3004, 3104, 5052, 5083,5754, 6061, 7075, 8011
Temper: O, H12, H14, H16, H18, H22 and H26
Width: 20 to 2550mm
Roll diameter: up to 1,500mm (maximum)
Core inner diameter: 76mm, 152mm, 505mm
Thickness: 0.2 to 7mm
Rolled and laminated width: 2,500mm (maximum)
Coating/lacquers slipped are available in plain or color
Customized requirements are accepted
1. Lamps and lanterns
2. Solar reflective materials;
3. Washing machine and Refrigerator;
1) Light and easy to be bending, has protective film on surface, no damage during processing.
2) Good UV existence: can be used in different kinds of environment, they are corrosion-resistance, no oxidation, damp proof, salt fog-resistance, acerbity and alkali resistance.
3) Pollution-resistance: finger printer is not easy to stay. Easy to clean ,is very suitable for using in air pollution’s area.
4) Scratch-resistance: oxide layer is rigid. Grade of surface hardness reaches to the level of sapphire .hard to be scratched. Common cleaning process won’t make damage to the surface.
5) The color is equal on surface, oxide layer will never be break off.
6) High security: antistatic, cooling, aluminum is good at fire-resistance. There is no poisonous gas after burning, it answer for strict fire control policy.
7) New designs are updated every month. We can explore new designs for Customers as requirements.
In this video I demonstrate on how to properly use sheet metal tin snips, aka aviation snips. I show you the anatomy of tins snips, different products, and the correct way to hold and utilize your snips more efficiently and hassle free.
The Sheet Metal Kid channel consists of how to’s and tutorials on how to use HVAC and sheet metal hand tools as well as how to install duct and ventilation correctly. We are a highly interactive channel to help you with all your sheet metal and ducting installation.
Chocolate Coins, Floor Heating Systems, Pedal Cars, Latex Swords.