22 Years Factory Colour coated aluminum coils for roofing ceiling for Sao Paulo Manufacturer
With a complete scientific quality management system, good quality and good faith, we win good reputation and occupied this field for 22 Years Factory Colour coated aluminum coils for roofing ceiling for Sao Paulo Manufacturer, We always welcome new and old customers presents us with valuable advice and proposals for cooperation, let us grow and develop together, and to contribute to our community and staff!
Colour coated aluminum coils for roofing ceiling
||1100, 1050, 1060, 1200, 3003, 3105, 5052, 5005
|| PVDF Over 25 micron, PE over 20 micron
||According to customer’s requirement, normally is 2MT or so
||White series, metallic series, Dark series, Gold series( accept color customs)
|Standard Exporting Wooden Pallet
We also produce aluminum tread plates,aluminum foils ,aluminum circle ,etc.Welcome your inquiry.
Lost In Space B-9 Robot 3rd Season Ultimate Prop Replica:
This B9 Robot was given the privilege to appear at the “50th Anniversary of Lost in Space” at the Hollywood show in Los Angeles. It also held a private exclusive photo shoot with the cast along with their signatures. Photo’s and video will be made available as part of this sale.
3rd season version (paint & finish as seen in the final season)
Retail Price: $40,000.00
You save: $11,000.00 (28%)
Our Price: $29,000.00
- Acrylic bubble.
- Acrylic collar & vents.
- Torso made of Fiberglass based from original mold.
- Welded steel torso hooks.
- Laser cut aluminum bezel with acrylic chest buttons.
- Actual Dialight sockets, Lens and Neon.
- All metal tread sections, knee plates and hinges.
- Real rubber tread belts.
- Knee bellows, leg bellows, arm & neck bellows.
- 32 Custom aluminum wheels.
- Lots of Sound FX and Dialogue from the series!
- This Robot has a 6 channel remote control that works 5 motors.
- The Robot will come to life at your control and you can impress
family and friends.
- It has dual arm & claw extensions that will open and close, move
forward and back.
- The Robot has a rotating torso, entire functions may be used at
same time to bring the Robot to life.
Additional Functioning Components:
- This Robot is not mobile, but is mobile ready with it’s steel tread
- This Robot has very accurate twinkling bright lights in the brain
section, and also has animated rotating radar ears.
- There is also a soil sampler door at the bottom left of the tread section
giving the option to add a motor for walking.
- Torso is motorized and rotates with remote control.
- Radar section ears rotate automatically.
- Arms extend / retracts with remote control.
- Claws open and close with remote control.
Jupiter 2 Elevator:
- Beautifully crafted custom built elevator from the show.
- Made out of the best aluminum materials.
- Has 2 large LED light systems with 6 settings: * Alternate flashing * Dual flashing * Front to Back * Back to Front * On / Off flashing * Still light
- Robot height 6′ 5″
- Robot weight aprox. 275 lbs
- Elevator height 8′
- Elevator weight aprox. 150 lbs
- Elevator separated into 2 pieces, elevator ribs can be
- Heavy Duty 81 1/2 x 28 1/2 x 33 aluminum travel crate case
with wheels is included.
- Breaks up into 3 pieces
Discount codes or coupons are not accepted on this item!
Shipping is approx. $750.00 USA excluding Hawaii & Alaska.
Payment: Bank Wire Transfer, Business or personal Check, Money order or Cashier’s Check (No credit cards accepted).
International Express air FedEx only. Use this link for international shipping details!
In this video i use the same size aluminum foil i put in my true survival keychains to purify water. I show one way to use the foil in this video and another way in part 2.