20 Years Factory 1060 Aluminum Sheet for Nigeria Manufacturer
It is our responsibility to meet your needs and efficiently serve you. Your satisfaction is our best reward. We are looking forward to your visit for joint growth for 20 Years Factory 1060 Aluminum Sheet for Nigeria Manufacturer, If you are interested in our products, please feel free to send us your inquiry. We sincerely hope to establish win-win business relationships with you.
1060 Aluminum Sheet
♦ SGS & ISO
♦ Length:according to your requirements
1000 Aluminum Sheet Features
♦ This series aluminum sheet, also called pure aluminum sheet, has the highest aluminum content among all the series produced by Mintai. Its aluminum content can be more than 99.00%.
1000 Series: 1050 1060 1070 1100 1200 1235 etc.
♦ As no other techniques are involved in the production, the production procedure is single and the price is cheap. It is a commonly used aluminum sheet in conventional industries.
♦ The last two numbers in the serial number are used to determine the lowest aluminum content of this series. For example, in the 1050 series, the last two numbers are 50 and according to the corresponding international standard, the aluminum content has to reach 99.5% or more. In GB/T3880-2006, the technical standard of aluminum alloy in China, 1050 series also means the aluminum content has to reach 99.5%. Similarly, the aluminum content of 1060 series aluminum sheet has to reach 99.6% or more.
1000 Aluminun sheet
This series aluminum sheet provided includes 1100, 1050, 1070 series, etc. The 1050, 1060 and 1070 series are representative series.
|sheet||1050||O, H12, H14, H16, H18||0.3-0.5mm
|1060||Chemical and marine equipment|
|1070||Capacitor ventliation system compents|
|Other Products||Aluminum plate||3xxx,5xxx,6xxx,||Diverse temper|
1100 Aluminum Sheet Low strength aluminum alloy has excellent corrosion resistance and satisfactory anodizing and conversion coating finishing characteristics. It is unmatched by any other commercial aluminum alloy in workability. Readily to welding, brazing, and soldering. Machinability is poor and tends to be “gummy”. Non-heat treatable.
As a China-based 1060 aluminum sheet manufacturer and supplier, we also produce coated aluminum coil, aluminum plate, aluminium slit coil, aluminum strip, anodising aluminum sheet, embossed aluminum sheet, etc. For more detailed information, please continue browsing our website or feel free to contact us directly.
How to make a basic metal material in Unreal 4
Don’t cancel your next camping trip just because rain is in the forecast. Some of my best camping trips have been during flash floods and heavy rainfall. This video offers 10 tips for
an enjoyable experience. These tips are only a summary, based on personal experience. I am continually learning and don’t claim to be an expert.
10. Don’t go if you are afraid of adventure. Look on the experience as a way to train for an emergency or natural disaster.
9. Practice survival skills in good weather. Bushcraft survival skills are perishable.
8. Get a good pack. It should fit your needs and be well made.
7. Make a tarp shelter that will keep your equipment dry while setting-up a tent or hammock. Practice, practice, practice … many different configurations.
6. Select your tent carefully. Make sure that it is easy to set-up, has a bathtub floor and is waterproof.
5. Camp on high ground. Otherwise a brief shower may turn your campsite into a river.
4. Organize your things. Use clothing as pillow. Put everything in plastic bags to stay dry. In warm weather,select clothing made from synthetic materials that wick water away from your body. Use wool in cool weather, since wool stays warm even if wet. Do not use cotton clothing; if cotton gets wet, it stays wet.
3. Bring a stove or make a campfire. Practice different fire starting methods. Be careful, sparks can melt / burn tarps and tents. Consider your campfire as your TV.
2. Hike the trails. Trails look different in the rain. You will see many amazing sights ….
1 . BE SAFE. Beware of lighting and widow makers, that is, trees/branches that may fall.
Tips for hiking in the Rain: http://hiking.about.com/od/The-Basics-of-Hiking/a/Tips-For-Hiking-In-The-Rain.htm
Backpacking in the Rain: http://heberhiking.blogspot.com/2011/05/backpacking-in-rain.html
Tips on Backpacking in the Rain: http://www.trails.com/how_1515_tips-backpacking-rain.html
How to Camp in the Rain: http://www.survivalandbeyond.net/10-tips-for-comfortable-camping-in-the-rain/
Ten Tips for Camping in the Rain: http://www.scoutmastercg.com/ten-tips-for-camping-in-the-rain/
10 MORE tips for camping in the rain!: http://outdoorandnaturelovers.wordpress.com/2013/07/12/10-more-tips-for-camping-in-the-rain/
10 Tips for Comfortable Camping in the Rain: http://www.survivalandbeyond.net/10-tips-for-comfortable-camping-in-the-rain/
Lightning Safety for Campers, Hikers & Backpackers: http://www.sierrapacktrip.com/lightning_safety.html
NOLS Backcountry Lightning Safety Guidelines: http://www.hikingdenver.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/NOLS-Lightning-Safety-Guidelines.pdf
Backcountry Lightning Risk Management: http://www.nols.edu/nolspro/pdf/OutdoorLightningRiskManagement-Gookin.pdf
Important Lightning Safety Tips, Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YI75qYu9Nx4
Shelter Basic Tarp Setups by Dave Canterbury :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YoS6ywMkwM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRCENVAbZyM
Videography by Ken Kramm, 2013, Texas, USA; Canon Vixia HF G10, IPhone5 with waterproof case, Final Cut Pro X editing software. Opus One by Jason Shaw Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License http://www.audionautix.com/index.php