19 Years manufacturer Anodising Aluminum Coil to Venezuela Manufacturer
With our rich experience and considerate services, we have been recognized as a reliable supplier for many international buyers for 19 Years manufacturer Anodising Aluminum Coil to Venezuela Manufacturer, Contact with us today! We are ready for the market service now!
Anodising Aluminum Coil
Alloy: 1060,1050, 1350, 1200, 1100, 3003, 3105, 3004, 3104, 5052, 5083,5754, 6061, 7075, 8011
Temper: O, H12, H14, H16, H18, H22 and H26
Width: 20 to 2550mm
Roll diameter: up to 1,500mm (maximum)
Core inner diameter: 76mm, 152mm, 505mm
Thickness: 0.2 to 7mm
Rolled and laminated width: 2,500mm (maximum)
Coating/lacquers slipped are available in plain or color
Customized requirements are accepted
1. Lamps and lanterns
2. Solar reflective materials;
3. Washing machine and Refrigerator;
1) Light and easy to be bending, has protective film on surface, no damage during processing.
2) Good UV existence: can be used in different kinds of environment, they are corrosion-resistance, no oxidation, damp proof, salt fog-resistance, acerbity and alkali resistance.
3) Pollution-resistance: finger printer is not easy to stay. Easy to clean ,is very suitable for using in air pollution’s area.
4) Scratch-resistance: oxide layer is rigid. Grade of surface hardness reaches to the level of sapphire .hard to be scratched. Common cleaning process won’t make damage to the surface.
5) The color is equal on surface, oxide layer will never be break off.
6) High security: antistatic, cooling, aluminum is good at fire-resistance. There is no poisonous gas after burning, it answer for strict fire control policy.
7) New designs are updated every month. We can explore new designs for Customers as requirements.
The interior is reinforced with carbon fiber. Carbon fiber wets out in the same manner as fiberglass, however it is harder to tell when you have done it right. Unlike ‘glass which starts white and becomes clear upon saturation, CF is black and stays black. Since this boat is wood, enough epoxy must be applied to saturate the cloth and soak into the wood. The indications you have to work with are the color and reflectivity of the fabric and how it handles. For example if the cloth does not stay down or bubbles up the wood behind it is likely still dry. If the cloth is deep black with little reflectivity, it is likely under-saturated.
For more Information about this technique visit http://www.guillemot-kayaks.com/guillemot/blog/nick/laying_carbon_fiber_cloth_deck_interior
This series of videos shows the steps of building a wooden kayak using the “strip-planked” or “strip-built” method. This particular boat is a double paddle canoe design called the microBootlegger by Guillemot Kayaks. More information about the boat is available at http://www.guillemot-kayaks.com . Further information about the building techniques shown in these videos is available in the book “Building Strip-Planked Boats”: http://building-strip-planked-boats.com/ For more videos in this series please visit: http://www.guillemot-kayaks.com/guillemot/blog