11 Years Factory wholesale Container Foil Jumbo Roll (Alloy 8011/8006/3003) for Costa Rica Manufacturer
The company upholds the philosophy of "Be No.1 in quality, be rooted on credit and trustworthiness for growth", will continue to serve old and new customers from home and overseas whole-heatedly for 11 Years Factory wholesale Container Foil Jumbo Roll (Alloy 8011/8006/3003) for Costa Rica Manufacturer, We sincerely welcome overseas customers to consult for the long-term cooperation and the mutual development.
Aluminum foil jumbo roll for making foil container/foil tray/foil platter, Our container foil jumbo roll is superior household material for packaging which features resistance to water and oil, isolation to light and conductivity of heat. It is environmental friendly and is reusable.
♦ Alloy: 8011, 8006, 3003
♦ Temper: Soft (O), H19, H22, H24
♦ Thickness: 0.03-0.15mm
♦ Width: 100-1200mm
♦ Core ID: 76 or 152mm
♦ Coil OD: max 800mm
♦ Roll weight: 100-900kg/roll
♦ Two sides bright
Due to the good character of anti-corrosion,non-poisonous,waterproof,tasteless ,greaseproof and durable. Aluminium foils are widely used in many field ,such as for food industry, pharmaceutical industry,decoration,hairdressing and other sectors. Our factory is a professional manufacturer of aluminium foil products.
We promise high quality, competitive price, fast shipment, best after-service.
Chicken Dum Biryani
Buy Aluminium pot: https://goo.gl/DPNPe8
Buy Aluminium plate: https://goo.gl/PK2JZ2
Buy Iron skillet: https://goo.gl/JYSSj6
Buy Silver plate: https://goo.gl/KtzMYY
Buy Silver bowl: https://goo.gl/Uyq3JF
For Marinating the chicken:
Chicken – 2 kg
Yogurt – 2 cup
Turmeric powder – 3/4 tsp
Red Chili powder – 2-3 tsp
Cumin powder – 2 tsp
Coriander powder – 2 tsp
Garam Masala powder – 1 tsp
Green Chilies – 5
Chopped Mint Leaves – 1 cup
Chopped Coriander Leaves – 1 cup
Ginger Garlic Paste – 3 tsp
For Fried Onions
Onions – 6 no.
For Cooking Rice
Basmati Rice – 1 kg [Buy: https://goo.gl/G8yGh2]
Whole Spices – (Bay leaf, Star anise, Cinnamon, Cloves, Cardamom, Peppercorns)
For Cooking Dum Biryani
Whole Spices – (Bay leaf, Star anise, Cinnamon, Cloves, Cardamom)
Chapati Dough (to seal)
To fry the onion:
1. Take a wide sauce pan, pour some oil and add 6 medium sized onions.
2. Fry them till they are nice and brown.
To marinate the chicken:
1. Take 2 kg chicken in a bowl (Ratio 2:1. 2 kilos of chicken for 1 kilo of rice)
2. Add lemon juice and little bit of salt. Rub into the pieces and set it aside for 10 – 15 mins.
3. Next, for the main marination, in a bowl add 2 cups thick yogurt, 3/4 tsp turmeric powder, 2-3 tsps red chili powder, 2 tsps cumin powder, 2 tsp coriander powder, 1 tsp garam masala and little salt. Mix well.
4. To this add 5 finely chopped green chilies, 1 cup chopped mint leaves, 1 cup chopped coriander leaves. Mix everything together.
5. To the chicken pieces, add 3 tsp ginger garlic paste,3/4 fried onions and the entire yogurt marination.
6. Rub everything into the chicken pieces and make sure all the pieces are coated with the marination.
7. Let it marinate for 3-4 hours minimum.
To cook the rice:
1. Take 1 kg of basmati rice in a bowl.P our water.
2. Let it soak in water for 30 minutes.
3. Take a pot of water. Let it boil.
4. Add the soaked rice.
5. To this,add the whole spices – bay leaf, star anise, cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, peppercorns and little salt for seasoning. Cook till the rice is about 3/4th done.
6. Strain the water before the rice is completely cooked.
To cook the biryani:
1. Take a pot. Add ghee and little oil.
2. Add whole spices – bay leaf,star anise,cinnamon,cloves and cardamom.
3. To this, add the marinated chicken pieces and cook it for 5-7 minutes.
4. Heat the tawa and place the pot on top of it.
5. To the chicken, add mint leaves and coriander leaves.
6. Add the cooked rice and add saffron milk (soak saffron strands in warm milk)
7. Garnish it with fried onions. Add mint leaves and coriander leaves.
8. Cover the pot with a plate and seal it with chapati dough, to make sure the steam doesn’t go out.
9. Use something heavy to place on top of the plate.
10. Let it cook for 30-40 minutes.
11. Remove the chapati dough seal.
12. Mix the rice well.
Serve it on a plate with raitha.
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow
TWITTER – https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
how to make wireless charger
home made make wireless charger for all android device
needs for making wireless charger
working data cable
keep support click on subscribe button
follow me on twitter/facebook/instagram
► Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/101852270637104153982
► Subscribe to our channel:
► MA Free
► [Drumstep] Famous Spear – Nightfall
Download all MA Free tracks on SC
Drumstep for Christmas? =D
Follow Famous Spear
How to make wireless charger for any android smartphone 100% working lifehack